Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 289 of 415 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 6219
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I actually really like that proposal. The players are going to fight the 17 game schedule, and I think with the additional teams making the playoffs, an extra regular season game is kind of dumb.
    Yeah I don't like the extra regular season game

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I tend to be against adding playoff teams. We don't really need .500 teams making the playoffs every year. Playoff spots in the NFL feel pretty balanced to me. You usually have to be at least a game or 2 over .500 to get in.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I tend to be against adding playoff teams. We don't really need .500 teams making the playoffs every year. Playoff spots in the NFL feel pretty balanced to me. You usually have to be at least a game or 2 over .500 to get in.
    Personally im more interested in the fact only 1 team gets a bye... Makes every game that much more important. and that final week actually relevant more often . I'm less happy there is an extra team because that extra team is probably irrelevant. Its another 2 games though right..... how can u not want more playoff football.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Yeah I don't like the extra regular season game

Ive personally liked the idea if your adding game.... a 2nd bye week. i dont love adding a game..... but but giving a team a 2nd week off would at least help recoup their bodies.

-Rem Koolhaas

I wonder how they're going to balance out the schedules with a 17th game. You're either gaining a home game or losing one, unless they wanna do a neutral field game for every team.

That **** would be horrible. The only thing that needs to change in the post season format is division winners automatically getting home field advantage. No way the NFC East should host a playoff game every year with a .500 record.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Big fan of Diggs, but I'd imagine the Vikings wouldn't want to trade him to us, and I don't think we can afford him anyway.
    Nah we'd have to package Eddie Goldman to make the finances feasible. Then again, I don't know his dead cap hit.

Hell, I've gone on record that is who I'd try to move this off-season if possible.

Firmly against adding more playoff teams. I donít like other leagues following the NBA model where tomato can teams are able to make the playoffs. Itís all about money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would prefer to keep everything as is, but the new playoff format isn't that bad. 17 regular season games is a ****in terrible idea though.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Nah we'd have to package Eddie Goldman to make the finances feasible. Then again, I don't know his dead cap hit.

Hell, I've gone on record that is who I'd try to move this off-season if possible.
    they don't want cap back.... they are in finacial Hell right now. basically every cb they have is a FA.... and they have negitive cap space.

-Rem Koolhaas

I don't think it'll happen anyway, but I guess they could tag & trade him. He'd fetch a lot and I'd hope the Bears are interested either way.
    What's your thoughts on the report of Dak turning down a contract offer from the Cowboys worth $33M a year?

It's assumed that he wants more, and from things that I have read, it's in the neighborhood of $40M.

IMO, he isn't worth the $33M, let alone $40M.

Maybe he just doesn't want to be a Cowboy.

I wonder how they're going to balance out the schedules with a 17th game. You're either gaining a home game or losing one, unless they wanna do a neutral field game for every team.
    eww your right didnt even ponder this. would be interesting if every team was forced to play a Outside Boarders game though. whether its Mexico..... Canada..... Europe. ect.

-Rem Koolhaas

was just reading a Bears Must keep roundtable article.... and most of the analyst said Paterson was the guy the bears should keep.

Am i the only one who feels like he is a guy to cut.... look I get his special teams contributions.... but honestly Cohen can take over Kickoff returns for us... and while it might be a drop off.... its not much of one. Plus Kickoff returns are slowly being phased out anyway. I also expect us to draft a WR with Potential kick off return ability anyway. (Hamler.... Reagor or Ruggs)

One person brought up his Gunner Ability.... and yes he made a handful of plays for us. But when i look at what he was supposed to add to the offense.... and the fact that Gabriel went down and he could not fill that end around role with any success... I just dont know how you can rationalize his 5 mil he is making. especially when your pinching your pennies for potential starters at OG or S.

Maybe somebody else can tell me im wrong. but when I look at what he was expected to bring to the table as a swiss army knife. .... and him Totaling 186 yards from scrimmage. 46 of which was on one rushing play.... and 33 on one reception. It paints a picture of just how few plays he really made.... especially considering he was healthy for every game too.

-Rem Koolhaas

Iíd rather see us trade Cohen than cut Patterson.

Most important step would be mirroring the NBA. The divisions are just for show. Division winners can theoretically miss the playoffs.

Top 8 teams in each conference make it. Period. Seeded in that order.

It's the only logical way to do it.

(With 6, or maybe 7 soon)

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.