Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 277 of 405 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 6069
    I work downtown and wear this hat.

Needless to say people react to it. Fun times

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Biased doesn't cut it. Objectively speaking, there's no argument whatsoever to justify Eli > Peyton. It's flat earth level stupid.
    Yeah, pretty much lol

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Your co-worker sounds like a fun guy to talk sports with.
    He's a football fan but generally doesn't seem to know much about it. He also isn't a Bears fan and doesn't really watch them, so we can't have Bears discussion. Even when talking about games, like the SB for example, when talking about specific plays, coaches, etc, he doesn't really have anything to add or offer. Nice enough guy, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    My only issue with either is Brady or Rivers feels like a Short term Bandaid.... albiet a good one which could win us a Ring. But im less convinced on Rivers myself. He honestly was not very good last year.... albiet with a beat up OL. Brady at least IMO turns u into a contender... Rivers still feels like a pretender to me..... but yes probably an upgrade.
    I'd rather have Brady too. Rivers has had a decent career, but Brady has proven to be a winner.

And this would be the definition of a bandaid. The Bears have a legit defense and the window won't be open much longer.

Sign Brady, try to win a Super Bowl. After a couple of years, start a rebuild, if needed. It would be nice to draft a QB in 2021 that takes over the reins, but that's not a guarantee.

https://www.windycitygridiron.com/20...offensive-line

Click here to register!

This is my guy

https://youtu.be/Lile9z7i9yM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Hopefully Nagy is aware of some of these things

Click here to register!

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I just know the whole season got off so bad... IDK if it just ****ed everything or what.

I mean just a few examples.....

Montgomery was supposed to fix our running game..... but it got worse droping from 4.1 YPC to 3.7

Cohen.... our little Gadget Player fell off a cliff. 669 Total yards after posting 1169 the year b4. 500 less yards from him.

Paterson was clearly brought in to fill a role..... But nothing ever seemed to work did it. less than 200 total yards from scrimmage seems awfully low for a guy who seemed built for the type of misdirection and screen play we use. We seemed to try eaely on but once things failed we seemed to give up.

and we all know just how badley the TE room fell apart.

Combine that all with the fact mitch was worse and unable to elevate the guys out of their ruts.... just so many issues. Hopefully they figure out how to right the ship.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

HGV Course Hampshire

Are you searching for a top-class driving center that offers HGV training Course? Then, we have currently access to the best HGV training courses and locations throughout the UK.

HGV licence, CPC training, HGV driving jobs, Class 2 licence, HGV driver, 5 day HGV course, HGV class 1, how to drive a lorry

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    This is my guy

https://youtu.be/Lile9z7i9yM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hell no.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Hopefully Nagy is aware of some of these things

Yeah hopefully. Pretty sure he was aware he had trash TEs. Kind of baffling how he continued to use them so much and seemingly couldnít adapt whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Yeah hopefully. Pretty sure he was aware he had trash TEs. Kind of baffling how he continued to use them so much and seemingly couldnít adapt whatsoever.
    As opposed to like, not having a TE on the field?

I think our offense relies heavily on tight ends; I think we have enough talent between Robinson/Miller/Gabriel/Cohen/Montgomery/Wims/Patterson to at least try to adjust. Considering Burton can't get healthy and Shaheen is the worst ever.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I just know the whole season got off so bad... IDK if it just ****ed everything or what.

I mean just a few examples.....

Montgomery was supposed to fix our running game..... but it got worse droping from 4.1 YPC to 3.7

Cohen.... our little Gadget Player fell off a cliff. 669 Total yards after posting 1169 the year b4. 500 less yards from him.

Paterson was clearly brought in to fill a role..... But nothing ever seemed to work did it. less than 200 total yards from scrimmage seems awfully low for a guy who seemed built for the type of misdirection and screen play we use. We seemed to try eaely on but once things failed we seemed to give up.

and we all know just how badley the TE room fell apart.

Combine that all with the fact mitch was worse and unable to elevate the guys out of their ruts.... just so many issues. Hopefully they figure out how to right the ship.
    This...the bears roster as constructed right now lacks elite talent and above average players across the board. 4 elite players on this team in Mack, Robinson, Hicks and Jackson, and then a 4 above average players in Fuller, Smith, Whitehair, and Goldman.

Add Patrick Mahomes to this team, and sure, theyíd have a chance to win a super bowl...add any other QB, this roster just isnít good enough to actually expect to be a super bowl contender.

Sure, Rivers, healthy Cam, Brady, Bridgewater, are probably better than Trubisky next year, I just donít see any of those guys bringing us a championship because of how poor the rest of our roster is right now. And that is the main reason why in my eyes, itís stupid to waste FA money or trading draft picks to get a QB here. 8 above average players just simply isnít enough.

Could have done more of that, or like, only using 1 instead of 2. Considering 2 TE sets were the least successful. The name of the game is to have your best players on the field. Also Nagy was very predictable with his personnel. Remember the chatter about teams figuring out Nagy? Well....there seems to be a reason.