Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 469 of 501 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 7514
    My gut is the season doesn't happen

Players shouldn't have to stay an extra year at all. Unless they're compensated for it imo.
    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    My gut is the season doesn't happen

Players shouldn't have to stay an extra year at all. Unless they're compensated for it imo.
    So what do you think happens. The players get paid in full for a season they dont play? Can the nfl really afford to pay these guys with little to no revenue coming in?

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    So what do you think happens. The players get paid in full for a season they dont play? Can the nfl really afford to pay these guys with little to no revenue coming in?
    Dont think they'll get paid in full

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I’ll never understand some of the gimmicky **** trainers have players perform. Like why is Leno doing an overhead press like that? Why not just have the plates on the bar normally? Risk ain’t worth the reward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That press is a way to involve and build core strength. What risk?

[youtube]https://youtu.be/xgN3ndjSRRU[/youtube]

Even if the season does happen, it's going to be uuugly with no preseason games.

I'd rather they just cancel it altogether. Same with college football.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Even if the season does happen, it's going to be uuugly with no preseason games.

I'd rather they just cancel it altogether. Same with college football.
    You think? I suppose it's not impossible, but I guess I was always under the impression the preseason was a waste of time anyway for the most part.

I was thinking about this today. Would you guys trade Khalil Mack this off season if you could get the last 4 years of Aaron Rodgers’ career? Honestly I think I would.

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    I was thinking about this today. Would you guys trade Khalil Mack this off season if you could get the last 4 years of Aaron Rodgers’ career? Honestly I think I would.
    not the way he has been playing recently. If you told me mack for Wilson. I think i would. But i have confidence that Wilson has at least 4 more years. I am not there on Rodgers.

I mean people do realize he is 36 right. And not that many guys can play into their 40s. Rivers for example is 38 and most agree he isnt elite anymore. Brady and Brees should not be seen as the standard. They are the exceptions. and especially if you walk about hits im sure Brees and Brady are better at avoiding them then rodgers which has an effect on longevity

and im not saying Rodgers doesnt have a few more good seasons. But there are pretty solid odds he gets hurt. or just begins to fall off.

Just for reference too. Sack to Games played numbers

Rodgers - 448/181
    Brady- 500/285
    Brees - 400/275

So basically 100 less games than Brees and Brady and he has taken as many sacks as Brees and will surely catch Brady by 2 years.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    You think? I suppose it's not impossible, but I guess I was always under the impression the preseason was a waste of time anyway for the most part.
    were people not complaining last year the oposite when the bears came out cold after sitting everyone?

-Rem Koolhaas

95 players tested positive across the league.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    were people not complaining last year the oposite when the bears came out cold after sitting everyone?
    You can't claim cause and effect based on strong public reaction. There's really no proof the Bears' regression last year has anything to do with sitting in the preseason. It's just conjecture really. It doesn't even really fit the truth anyway. The Bears didn't just have a slow/rusty/bad start, they were an overall worse team across the board the entire duration of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    Eh. It's replacing one need with another. Is stability at QB more important than anything else? Sure, you can make that argument. In a vacuum, even non-elite Rodgers is probably more valuable in regards to sustaining success than Mack. Given the Bears' current situation where they're stuck with Mitch through this year and Nick Foles through 2021, I don't see a series of moves existing whereby the Bears trade Mack, add Rodgers, and end up optimizing their resources in the strongest of ways.

Who would people rather have next year? Dak or Mack?

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Eh. It's replacing one need with another. Is stability at QB more important than anything else? Sure, you can make that argument. In a vacuum, even non-elite Rodgers is probably more valuable in regards to sustaining success than Mack. Given the Bears' current situation where they're stuck with Mitch through this year and Nick Foles through 2021, I don't see a series of moves existing whereby the Bears trade Mack, add Rodgers, and end up optimizing their resources in the strongest of ways.

Who would people rather have next year? Dak or Mack?
    Mack.

I would love dak but I'd rather lose valuable depth than a gamechanger if possible

Click here to register!