Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 477 of 501 FirstFirst ... 377427467475476477478479487 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 7514
    If mitch decides to sacrifice his body by running aggressively whenever there is potential for a decent gain, he may be able to hold off Foles for a bit.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I can't believe how much disrespect the Bears are getting. How can you rate our LB’s 12? Who was it that rated the Bears second worst team in the NFL, only ahead of the Giants?

I get the QB position is a huge question mark. I get Nagy’s play calling can be pretty pathetic. I get age is a concern at some positions. But man, I still see talent. I still see a team that was 20-12 the last 2 seasons. Im also not that impressed with our division. I am not someone who looks at things all rosey, I am a realist. But some of these assessments of the Bears is ridiculously harsh.

This team had almost all the same concerns/issues last year and were a disappointing 8-8. Ranking this team in the bottom 1/6 of the league seems very foolish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    I can't believe how much disrespect the Bears are getting. How can you rate our LB’s 12? Who was it that rated the Bears second worst team in the NFL, only ahead of the Giants?

I get the QB position is a huge question mark. I get Nagy’s play calling can be pretty pathetic. I get age is a concern at some positions. But man, I still see talent. I still see a team that was 20-12 the last 2 seasons. Im also not that impressed with our division. I am not someone who looks at things all rosey, I am a realist. But some of these assessments of the Bears is ridiculously harsh.
    well to be fair on the rankings our LBs last year were literally hurt half the year. so maybe people forget how good roquan and Danny can be?

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

If you “forget” that easily then you shouldn’t be paid to analyze football...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Travathan a top 20 ILB? Smith isn't, but Danny T can have a case made for it. I dont think they're as good as the fans believe. I do feel like they really underrated our DL and S positions. But Eddie did almost nothing last year to make much of a dispute there. And Hicks battled injuries as well. I see some of the logic.

They rated us as having the worst QB and worst RB group in the league. Ouch

I have a really good feeling about this year. If there's a season, I think our offense takes a big step forward, and our defense returns to form.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by timov8 View Post
    I have a really good feeling about this year. If there's a season, I think our offense takes a big step forward, and our defense returns to form.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    I'm also optimistic. Everything comes down to health. If the Defense is healthy, they'll be a top 3 defense. With the new assistant offensive coaches, I think the Online will be on the lines of 2018 play. I really think Nagy will trust the run game this year.

I can easily see a playoff team as long as there's average QB play and everyone stays relatively healthy.

I'm more pessimistic about this team than most, I guess.

I thought Pace's offseason was just okay, we're going to need a big jump from both Miller and Monty (not out of the question) to improve offensively, we're banking heavily on Juan Castillo to fix this OL, and I don't think we have the depth to sustain the losses that'll inevitably come with COVID.

I also don't see the point in wasting limited practice reps on Mitch, at least not with the starters. If by some chance he opens the season as the starter, we're pretty much ****ed anyway.

I guess what gives me some hope though is I think the Packers take a step back and the Vikings aren't an elite team either, so it's a winnable division.

All in all, another middling 6-8 win season is about what I'm expecting.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I'm more pessimistic about this team than most, I guess.

I thought Pace's offseason was just okay, we're going to need a big jump from both Miller and Monty (not out of the question) to improve offensively, we're banking heavily on Juan Castillo to fix this OL, and I don't think we have the depth to sustain the losses that'll inevitably come with COVID.

I also don't see the point in wasting limited practice reps on Mitch, at least not with the starters. If by some chance he opens the season as the starter, we're pretty much ****ed anyway.

I guess what gives me some hope though is I think the Packers take a step back and the Vikings aren't an elite team either, so it's a winnable division.

All in all, another middling 6-8 win season is about what I'm expecting.
    Its just what comes with being a Chicago sports fan.

I still don't understand how I became a LeBron bandwagoner. Makes 0 sense. I have never been anything less than a diehard fan for all of my teams win or lose. Sometimes the negativity and hopelessness just get to you.

Having real hope at the QB position is so damn important, but I refuse to give anymore of that to Mitch. I'll hope Foles can be something in between what he was in Jacksonville and what he was in his 27td/2int season lol.

That said, Mitch succeeding is what is best for the franchise.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I still don't understand how I became a LeBron bandwagoner.
    You took a post about the Bears under performing and managed to bring in your own feelings on LeBron and to defend your fandom.

THAT is how you became a LeBrondwagoner

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    You took a post about the Bears under performing and managed to bring in your own feelings on LeBron and to defend your fandom.

THAT is how you became a LeBrondwagoner
    I've nothing to defend. I was just bringing it up to highlight the hopelessness of being a Chicago sports fan. That was the intent, at least. Still doesn't explain how it happened at the outset lol.

As chicago fans most of use are going to default to pessimism.

All is hopeless aside from the Blackhawks obviously.

Last edited by blams; 08-11-2020 at 12:33 PM.

Click here to register!