Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 475 of 501 FirstFirst ... 375425465473474475476477485 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 7514

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/josh_frydman/sta...675237380?s=21

https://twitter.com/zack_pearson/sta...350680577?s=21

Nagy on record saying he doesnít coach or pay attention to mechanics [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
    Thatís the genius, offensive innovating, guru messiah for you.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Thatís the genius, offensive innovating, guru messiah for you.
    I mean... that's what QB coaches are for.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Weird Hypothetical but I honestly am getting to the point it may be relevant. If the season does not happen Do we resign Mitch to a prove it deal (1/5-1/10) ? Do we just let him walk and go with Foles? Do we draft a replacement.

From Mitches POV a no seaeon would be terrible for him. I doubt anyone is signing him after last year for much..... Surely not a starting job so he would be unable to even prove himself Baring injury. It could become an interesting story about how this team moves forward.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    I mean... that's what QB coaches are for.
    Dave Ragone useless

Meh. Nagy was brought into mold Trubs. The fact that Mitch said he never tweaked his mechanics and the fact that Nagy said he doesnít believe in changing....the onus of blame here goes on the HC. Not the QB coach. The captain of the ship was brought in for a specific reason, and he completely neglected the basic framework of fundamentals.

So maybe his shoulder being unbalanced and having bad mechanics was the reason he sucked? We back in on Mitch fellas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2020 Offseason Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    So maybe his shoulder being unbalanced and having bad mechanics was the reason he sucked? We back in on Mitch fellas?

Got to see it but it should only help him with his accuracy he was applauded for in College. Hopefully him growing understanding coverages and getting help
    From play calling and the o line he can reach his potential because he has shown flashes just need to string it together consistently. I know many think
    He wonít start but we should pray he grabs the job because itís best for the franchise
    Last edited by Stunner; 08-01-2020 at 01:11 PM.

Lip service at it's finest. What about his poor field vision? Drank before games? I remember hearing how much Mitch improved last offseason. I'll believe it when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    Lip service at it's finest. What about his poor field vision? Drank before games? I remember hearing how much Mitch improved last offseason. I'll believe it when I see it.
    Meh, I'm sure a lotta players , effective or not, drink before games.

I agree though, not getting my hopes up at all.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    We're in what, year 4 of him "working on his mechanics"?

All these puff pieces are expected, but come on now, let's not fall for this ******** again.

Hopefully the season is cancelled anyway. Will probably be more of a **** show than MLB has already been and I'd rather not waste my Sundays on what I think is going to be a mediocre/bad team.

2020 Offseason Thread

Puff pieces sure but itís I like it more because itís all from him seeking improvement outside of the bears and itís not off these coaches telling us so . All the mechanics stuff and shoulder come from videos putout from people not connected with the Bears thatís I posted months ago. All of this needs to be seen on the field but I for one like that he seeker helped from someone who helped Mahomes and other successful QBs . Also the shoulder think was always legit concern with his play. We shall see but itís still best for the franchise for Mitch to succeed. Yea I get it he sucks heís been inconsistent but I still have some faith in him . Mitch , playcalling and o line need to step it up
    We do play football . All three need to be good regardless who behind center for this offense to get going.