Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 468 of 501 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 7514

2020 Offseason Thread

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...006098435?s=21 man

I would prob try and trade Goldman and a 4th for Yannick

Yannick / Bilal / Hicks

[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Tho prob wonít be possible since heís due a big pay day but he is a monster
    Last edited by Stunner; 07-15-2020 at 10:20 AM.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...006098435?s=21 man

I would prob try and trade Goldman and a 4th for Yannick

Yannick / Bilal / Hicks

[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Tho prob wonít be possible since heís due a big pay day but he is a monster
    He is more of an OLB than a 3-4 DE..... and we need a goldman type with the 3-4. We could sign a Snacks Harrison to replace him.... but the DL needs Bigger Bodies in the 3 man front.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

how long till we should start to worry about the draft next year. NFL is a little diferent because at least guys have been playing for 2 years.... but there may be no college season this year. Maybe its too early to say that but im worried about the season for the nfl. so u have to worry about the Ncaa.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    how long till we should start to worry about the draft next year. NFL is a little diferent because at least guys have been playing for 2 years.... but there may be no college season this year. Maybe its too early to say that but im worried about the season for the nfl. so u have to worry about the Ncaa.
    That's gonna be so hard, will be more of a crapshoot than it is in the first place....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Revenge for hating on the bears forever

https://twitter.com/radioharrison/st...742451200?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    My girlfriend plays tennis for Occidental in CA and she just had a team meeting with the AD confirming a complete cancellation of next season due to COVID. I can almost guarantee there will not be one single game of football NCAA or NFL until 2021 at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho_KL75 View Post
    My girlfriend plays tennis for Occidental in CA and she just had a team meeting with the AD confirming a complete cancellation of next season due to COVID. I can almost guarantee there will not be one single game of football NCAA or NFL until 2021 at the earliest.
    this is soo depressing.

-Rem Koolhaas

****in owners.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Iíll never understand some of the gimmicky **** trainers have players perform. Like why is Leno doing an overhead press like that? Why not just have the plates on the bar normally? Risk ainít worth the reward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Iíll never understand some of the gimmicky **** trainers have players perform. Like why is Leno doing an overhead press like that? Why not just have the plates on the bar normally? Risk ainít worth the reward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im sure they have a reason. maybe working on coordination and ballance? im no expert but im just assuming. You could say this about alot of excercercises though? u ever see alvin Kamara work on his ballance. Not exactly what i would call safe.... but it obviosly has its effects. And maybe in wrong and the trainer is just stupid and puts the weights hanging from the bar because he doesnt realize you can just put them on the bar.... but for some reason i doubt it.

-Rem Koolhaas

Anyone else get the feeling the nfl and players association is going to be going at it in about a week.

right now im betting that the season doesnt happen. I dont like it but there is no way to keep the players safe. and I have heard some rumors that this can have some long term effects in your Resperatory system which could cause future stamina issues for players.

But all of that asside on the medical aspect if the season doesnt happen what does. Do players get paid because they are under contract.... Do the years of contracts role over due to not playing for the year. If so are players hung out to dry in the meantime. Probably not.

it already sounds like from one of stunners above post that the nfl wants to limit the players or teams spending for the year. But if there is no season its going to get to be a huge debate what exactly should happen.

I mean just for an example.... should Dalvin Cook have to play the next two years basically (1 off and 1 if the contract rolls over into the next calender year) on his 2 mil deal that is left? That seems idk unfair But it also seems unfair to pay these players for a season that doesnt happen.

-Rem Koolhaas