Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 458 of 501 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 7514
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    **** him
    Thatís a bit harsh.

Mitchell is a guy whoís always going to try. If he was a douche, sure, **** him. But he - by every measure - isnít. He just hasnít been a good QB for us. I donít think that warrants ď**** himĒ cries.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Thatís a bit harsh.

Mitchell is a guy whoís always going to try. If he was a douche, sure, **** him. But he - by every measure - isnít. He just hasnít been a good QB for us. I donít think that warrants ď**** himĒ cries.
    It is harsh, I'll agree.

It's nothing personal, or indicative of his personality. I just want nothing to do with him starting games for the Bears anymore. So yeah, dead to me.

Heís a great guy and works his *** off. He just isnít good. He can talk all the time about working his *** off but unless something drastic changes then itís gonna remain that way. Sometimes you just suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol bibs

Iím pretty indifferent. Mitch, Foles, Nagy, I donít care who wins the starting job...just be productive and win games.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Lol bibs

Iím pretty indifferent. Mitch, Foles, Nagy, I donít care who wins the starting job...just be productive and win games.
    Well no ****. Like I said, it's not personal. I have little to no faith that Mitch can give us that production. I don't have a ton of faith in Foles either, but he's the only alternative we have. Considering the amount we invested in him, I don't get how anyone can be indifferent here, even if you don't think Mitch is all that bad, which I'll never understand. I don't even get how people believe there's a real QB competition going on here but whatever. You can think I'm crazy and vice-versa, which considering the lengthy exhausting dialogues we've already had about this will have to suffice.
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 06-13-2020 at 11:50 AM.

Well no ****. Like I said, it's not personal. I have little to no faith that Mitch can give us that production. I don't have a ton of faith in Foles either, but he's the only alternative we have. Considering the amount we invested in him, I don't get how anyone can be indifferent here, even if you don't think Mitch is all that bad, which I'll never understand. I don't even get how people believe there's a real QB competition going on here but whatever. You can think I'm crazy and vice-versa, which considering the lengthy exhausting dialogues we've already had about this will have to suffice.
    I'm 100 percent on the same page with you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Also just to clarify, my initial reaction was nothing more than dismissal of those interview soundbites. It's the opposite reaction they're meant to have. Somehow now that Mitch is saying he's pissed or angry or whatever, I'm meant to feel like something is different now. It isn't. Especially for someone like Mitch, who no one would ever question his motivation or effort to begin with, and thus wouldn't have a need to be further motivated by "competition," which he had to know was coming anyway. It's like those articles about a given player where they lost weight or added muscle or they're coming off an injury/rehab and "they're in the best shape of their lives" or something. It's all glossy ********.
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 06-13-2020 at 02:41 PM.

I hear there's this Cam Newton guy still out there, not that I love him.
    Wish we signed Winston still and carried 3 QBs.

Got a hypothetical question. If Clowney would sign the same deal as Quinn at this point, which would you rather have.

I'd still probably take Quinn even though he's older. Clowney is super overrated in my opinion and living on his draft status and name at this point while hoping for 18-20 million. Just interested to know what you sluts think.

I do not think youíre crazy bibs. Far from it, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I do not think youíre crazy bibs. Far from it, actually.
    Oh, I'm unhinged. I'm eating raw meat over here, how's that sound? Got some artillery on me as well.

Oh, I'm unhinged. I'm eating raw meat over here, how's that sound? Got some artillery on me as well.
    Iím right there with ya, bud. We bought 10 meat coolers stocked to the brim with elk meat and 20 lb turkeys, and just bought 15 AR-15s to put in our bunker. Weíre preparing a little light, but you know, nobodyís perfect

https://twitter.com/bleacherreport/s...670648833?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

https://twitter.com/nbcsbears/status...447610884?s=21

https://twitter.com/aaronlemingnfl/s...354686976?s=21

Got a hypothetical question. If Clowney would sign the same deal as Quinn at this point, which would you rather have.