Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 452 of 501 FirstFirst ... 352402442450451452453454462 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 7514
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    He probably will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's top 3 easily IMO. There's a strong argument for him being 2nd behind Mahomes.

He already puts up great numbers despite Seattle being absurdly conservative on offense. Put him in any high volume passing attack and he'd probably run away with MVP.

He'd be a dream scenario here, but it's a total fantasy. Florio doesn't know ****.
    You’re probably right. I honestly don’t think the Bears would be an underdog in any game with Russ. They’d be far and away the best team in the NFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by DamnGoat; 05-15-2020 at 09:15 PM.

The drum has been demolished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Because you can stack all the incomplesions back to back and of course it will look bad. You stack every complesion it looks the oposite. Its why people over hype highlight reals..... because everything looks good when you stack good plays one after the other. People act like mitch is the only one who misses. Nobody denies he has to get better. I want you to do me a favor and count how many of those the receiver was also well covered... and throwing it even pinpoint would have probably resulted in a 50/50 if not an incomplesion / pick.

And im not saying it for all of them. There are some clear misses. But no qb never misses. Would you rather mitch stand back there and just wait.... and hope a guy runs open? And end up taking more sacks?

When i have time i will go through and break it down myself. with clear misses (the guy is running open and there are some) Misses where covered (where you could argue he is trying to protect the ball and a completion isnt guarunteed anyway) and misses where he is pressured (i saw a few where the pocket colapses on him and be is forced to run or scramble and I suppose these are just easy for every QB)

Mitch needs to get better but so do our TEs. So does our OL. So does the run game. But for some reason it all just falls on Mitch.

But i have said it b4 and will say it again. Either Mitch gets better in year 3 of the offense..... or Foles takes over. let the coaches and players decide. and honestly lets stop arguing over the same thing 3x a week. lol.

I swear though with the bears we could have Russel wilson and some fans would just point out the misses and say he sucks. **** people around here were unhappy with Jay and force all the blame in him and jay was a solid QB at worst. I just think some people will complain even if we had Mahomes.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Because you can stack all the incomplesions back to back and of course it will look bad.
    Sure. These videos aren't misleading you though. It's clearly stated in the titles what they're about.

You stack every complesion it looks the oposite. Its why people over hype highlight reals
    That's dependent on the player and the quality of their completions. If you stack completions from a game manager then it's likely not going to be very impressive.

People act like mitch is the only one who misses.
    I don't believe this is true. Any level headed fan should know that no QB is accurate all the time. Maybe some idiots think that, but I think most here are smart enough to not make an argument like that.

The videos are in support of the numbers that say he's among the worst in the league in accurate throws for 2 years running. And accuracy is just a piece of the puzzle with him.
    I want you to do me a favor and count how many of those the receiver was also well covered
    Lol, I'm not doing that. The videos are short...3-4 minutes in total. If you want to place very specific criteria on the throws, that's up to you.
    When i have time i will go through and break it down myself. with clear misses (the guy is running open and there are some) Misses where covered (where you could argue he is trying to protect the ball and a completion isnt guarunteed anyway) and misses where he is pressured (i saw a few where the pocket colapses on him and be is forced to run or scramble and I suppose these are just easy for every QB)
    Go for it.
    Mitch needs to get better but so do our TEs. So does our OL. So does the run game. But for some reason it all just falls on Mitch.
    I'm well aware of these things. I don't place it all on Mitch. I do believe he deserves most of the blame though when it comes to our offensive failings. There's plenty out there to support that belief.
    I swear though with the bears we could have Russel wilson and some fans would just point out the misses and say he sucks.
    There are dopes in every fanbase, so there would probably be some, but I'm sure the overwhelming majority would be thrilled with Russell Wilson, or a QB of that caliber. It's much easier to forgive bad plays/throws/etc when the QB is consistently putting out overall elite play.
    **** people around here were unhappy with Jay and force all the blame in him and jay was a solid QB at worst. I just think some people will complain even if we had Mahomes.
    Again, dopes in every fanbase. If that's your takeaway from being critical towards Mitch, then that's pretty unfair, and I think you're also missing the point.

As for Jay, I defended him a lot here. Maybe not to blams level, but I do think more often than not he was a victim of circumstance. Towards the end though, I was ready to move on since we rebuilding anyway. Personally, I'd be happy to have prime Cutler with this team. The guy obviously had his flaws, but you could win with him if you have the right roster around him. I'm not convinced you could ever do that with Mitch.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 05-16-2020 at 11:00 AM.

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...603742720?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by stunner View Post

sent from my iphone using tapatalk pro
    rip

Quote Originally Posted by Jones-in View Post
    As much as people think this season is on Nagy, I think this season is riding on Pagono's shoulders. Our path to the playoffs and more is on the defense. The offense needs to be avg and the defense elite. That's how we are built.

It's also the reason we are not a lot of media favs. Pagano has the talent he needs to put us in a position to be elite.

Damn I miss sports.
    The defense didn't really fall off that much last year. With a bunch of injuries, they still finished 4th in points allowed. Takeaways dropped off, but that was expected after a record year. The defense was far from the problem last year. This season will hinge on the offense, mainly the QB (as usual).

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I dont know if it happens.... but with the eagles drafting Hurts..... If sudfeld became available via trade (late rounder) or even better Cut..... I would love to being him in as the developmental backup for whoever ends up winning the job as the starting QB next year. And luckily he is familiar with the system.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post

That's sad news.

Yeah it's honestly hilarious. Also, Tampa has become really overrated.

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/...165121029?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/...165121029?s=21

They're going to name an assistance a coordinator and have an Offensive Manager, a Defensive Manager and a Special Teams Manager.