Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 383 of 501 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393433483 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 7514
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/s...121557504?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Does tapatalk pro not allow you to just post the tweet?

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Does tapatalk pro not allow you to just post the tweet?
    Finally somebody else notices.. I appreciate stunners info he provides but for Christ sakes just post the tweet, I hate having to click the link every damn time.

2020 Offseason Thread

We have had this discussion a million times and no I wonít change Iím sorry

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Finally somebody else notices.. I appreciate stunners info he provides but for Christ sakes just post the tweet, I hate having to click the link every damn time.
    Same, I click them. It's just an inconvenience. Someone get on the phone with tapatalk developers.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Thanks Stunner for Posting these at all. I know you get **** every month because its not in the preferred format for somebody or another. Honestly guys its a single Mouse click...... or tap of the finger to see these post.

Personally I dont use Tapatalk either. Never found it convinient. Keep doing you.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    I know everyone is done with Burton. But you can't buy his type of potential for 1 million. There's no point to cutting him this year. Braunecker, for sure, he's a cut. TE grouping is likely Graham, Burton, Shaheen, Harris. Maybe Shaheen is cut for a different project.

I think Burton has a solid year now that the pressure is off. He is best as a 2nd TE anyway and the money is sunk. Mismatches with Burton and Graham would be great.
    Im just over Burton. I know maybe he bounces back and can be OK.... But honestly I am so Frustrated by the lack of effort put into the OL and Run game that was honestly worst than mitch.

I mean does anyone else not realize this. The bears were 25th in passing yards and 25 in passing TDS

The Bears Ranked 27th in rush yards and 28th in rush TDs

I dont care if you think Mitch is a problem and needs to be replaced. Foles is not a guy who can win on his arm alone. the year they won they were 3rd in the NFL in rushing. The year after where we almost beat them and Mitch out played him. they were 28th.

And I have heard the arguments of if you improve the QB the running games improves. Citing Tannahill and the Titans. But the Titans have had good running games for years. 3rd in 2016, 9th in 2017, 6th in 2018, and 3rd in 2019. most of those with Moriota. It might make a slight difference but its not going to make the 27th rush offense suddenly a top 15 unit.

I mean for **** SAKE at least Fox had us as an average Running team With Combinations of Matt Barkey Brian Hoyer Mike Glennon and a Rok Mitch trubisky.

Its just too frustrating.

I just dont see this offense being successful with either of these QBs if this run game isnt fixed. And im sorry if im less than excited about Firing the OC and OL coach (who most praised as a good hire when he was hired) for a guy who was not in the NFL coaching last year. Zac Taylor isnt going to help the run game either. I mean we are giving this guy no help either. You would figure you would let the hire mold the OL and we have given him no tools to do that. IDK. Maybe its frustrating seeing Nagy get all these new toys for his passing game. And people ignore the elephant in the room that just isnt being addressed. Maybe its a bit depressing seeing us Spend more money on the defense while ignoring this problem.

Im just blown away that more people are not Furious with the fact that this teams OL Will be the exact same unit we had last year that sucked. Maybe we draft somebody in the 2nd round. but why does my gut tell me that instead we will draft a Receiver for Nagy (or god forbit a TE and honestly I could see it) and a S for this defense. because FYI we have none to start with Eddie.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    We have had this discussion a million times and no I wonít change Iím sorry

I like clicking the links and get to see all the other comments. Thanks I always look forward to your links!

Would love to see andrus peat!

Current cap situation, does anyone here know what the Bears current status is? I don't think the details have been released yet explaining exactly who got how much and when just yet.
    Or - what is a good site to visit to find that information? Thanks
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/chicago-bears/

Team Cap Space: $7,399,091

I found this, just not sure how accurate/up to date it is
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/chicago-bears/

Team Cap Space: $7,399,091

I found this, just not sure how accurate/up to date it is
    It's up to date/accurate as far as I can tell. I'd guess A-Rob extension comes & maybe we release Braunecker or Shaheen. After that, idk how much money there is, but maybe some room to sign a vet OG or safety at a value?
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 03-19-2020 at 12:44 PM.

Just get a warm body at RG. We have nothing there besides the hope that Bars can develop into something.

I kinda want to see the bears sign another vet- for pennies. Cut/trade mitch. Draft a qb next year, unless eason is there at the second 2nd rounder maybe.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.