Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Who is our closer?

Do the Lakers need to be concerned about this when it comes to the playoffs?

LeBron is phenomenal, but he is a streaky shooter, especially at the free throw line. He doesn't necessarily have a go-to move. Plus, his previous championship teams have had a "killer mentality" scorer in Kyrie and Wade. AD can score, but he isn't necessarily known as a scorer, nor does he have a go-to move.

The Rockets can rely on Harden's ability to get to the line. Kawhi has now developed a killer mid-range jumper.

Thoughts?

Great thread.

Iíve been wondering about that also. It has to be either AD or LeBron facilitating. LeBron is trying to be Kobe at the end of games and itís not him. He is a facilitator and a driver. It has to be AD. He is our biggest matchup issue causer. When this team was constructed, that was my biggest concern.

Lebron Davis is our closer or Anthony James as you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lebron Davis is our closer or Anthony James as you wish.
    Damn Jaydubb just hacked Irons account

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Damn Jaydubb just hacked Irons account
    Do the LT

Team defense

Your baby can't do this

hmmm good answer. Getting stops at the end of games is one way of looking at it. We always think of it on the offensive side.

It's not Kuz like some media have mentioned.

We really dont have a specific closer. But obviously its good to be centered around Lebron going to the bucket or kicking the ball out. Also finding AD on the corner or mid range.

I would be fine with AD going to the basket or getting a high % jump shot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

This is a great question! I'm not sure we have a. go-to-guy right now. It becomes apparent when the defense clamps down and we become pretty stagnant. Hopefully we find a way to address this. It's not really LBJ. He's never really been that kind of player. As you mentioned, Wade and Kyrie were the guys on his previous teams. AD is a candidate and maybe Kuzma, but so far neither of them have shown that they can consistently fill that role.

The difference between the Lakers vs Clippers, is the Clippers have more certainty about what they are doing down the stretch of the games. Throw it to Kawhi and let him go one on one or find the open man off doubles. Lebron isn't so certain with the ball late in games. He looks for a screen drives and kicks to a player in late in the clock. I rather roll with AD being the go to guy down the stretch of games, they should give him more space, plus he needs to post up more late in games.

Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    The difference between the Lakers vs Clippers, is the Clippers have more certainty about what they are doing down the stretch of the games. Throw it to Kawhi and let him go one on one or find the open man off doubles. Lebron isn't so certain with the ball late in games. He looks for a screen drives and kicks to a player in late in the clock. I rather roll with AD being the go to guy down the stretch of games, they should give him more space, plus he needs to post up more late in games.
    In other words AD stop playing like a p***y and man up vs the Clippers.

The closer is Rob Pelinka ...

moves are yet to be made in the next month (trade deadline) and 3 weeks after that (buyout market).

IN ROB WE TRUST

Bogdan Bogdanovic will be our closer in 3...2...1

It should be Jared Dudley because if we are playing intense D and scoring like I know they can do. Then LBJ, AD and the rest of the starters are resting.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    The closer is Rob Pelinka ...

moves are yet to be made in the next month (trade deadline) and 3 weeks after that (buyout market).

IN ROB WE TRUST
    The who's the closer on the court?

16. 01-30-2020, 03:11 AM

17. 02-03-2020, 12:37 AM