Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    no, i havent, for starters i was pro cov for nearly 2 years. you and I have a better handle then the dude, im sure we could finish at the rim better too! hes an average all around player who the Sixers have no need for.
    If we stepped on a court with nba players our finishing at the rim would be about 10%.

Your hate for him is absurd. Elite defender. Good 3 point shooter.

So either NBA GMs are stupider than you, or you are massively underrating him. Iím gonna say NBA GMs are a little better at their job than some poster on PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    That settles it then. Thereís a reason every GM wants to trade for him. He might be the most popular player among GMs at the deadline.
    youre making that up lol

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    If we stepped on a court with nba players our finishing at the rim would be about 10%.

Your hate for him is absurd. Elite defender. Good 3 point shooter.

So either NBA GMs are stupider than you, or you are massively underrating him. Iím gonna say NBA GMs are a little better at their job than some poster on PSD.
    ohhhh man lets not act like GMs are all geniuses. he really has helped the wolves so much they want out already lol

youre making that up lol
    No Iím not, itís literally been reported that heís a very hot commodity at the deadline and almost every contender has reached out about him.

The Heat want a 3 and D wing, I can guarantee theyíve been looking in to Covington but I doubt theyíll give up whatís needed to get him. If they swung a deal for Covington and Dieng I think they go to an even higher level

No Iím not, itís literally been reported that heís a very hot commodity at the deadline and almost every contender has reached out about him.
    seen him linked 2-3 teams. he also is a usable player, obviously. Also has a fair contract thats appealing. hes just nowhere near as good as hes getting credit for in here. he does more things below avg then above for an NBA wing.

It's hard for me to take reports seriously that the Clippers need wing depth. If Paul and Kawhi aren't there when it counts, they aren't winning anyway.

seen him linked 2-3 teams. he also is a usable player, obviously. Also has a fair contract thats appealing. hes just nowhere near as good as hes getting credit for in here. he does more things below avg then above for an NBA wing.

watch him play or see my above post.
    ya you lost this argument bud. He's a good defender and has proven that. Also look at his 3pt shooting over the last 3 years. that's above avg. he's down alittle this season but put him on a contending team I believe those % would go up.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

ohhhh man lets not act like GMs are all geniuses. he really has helped the wolves so much they want out already lol
    Lol. Such a pessimistic take. They want out? How about they arenít going anywhere and contending teams value him so they can get something in return.

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    ya you lost this argument bud. He's a good defender and has proven that. Also look at his 3pt shooting over the last 3 years. that's above avg. he's down alittle this season but put him on a contending team I believe those % would go up.
    I read his 3 point shots have been in the 96th percentile for difficulty in his career and on open looks heís shooting 42%. I bet we would see an increase in percentage if he was playing with better facilitators.

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    dude played with Embiid and it didnt get any better. i said hes an above avg defender but he doesnt lock down top guys, not the way i have watched Simmons and Thybulle for comparison. he is best suited to come off the bench

I read his 3 point shots have been in the 96th percentile for difficulty in his career and on open looks heís shooting 42%. I bet we would see an increase in percentage if he was playing with better facilitators.
    dude, its shot selection not lack of facilitators.

sorry, the ****in wall street journal with no sources or offers? come on, man. do better.

I rather have Iggy.
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast