Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I like to see the Raptors take a shot at Gallinari. I wonder what OKC is planning to do at the deadline, they look like they will make the playoffs and are playing well.
    I'm intrigued by Gallo on the Raps too. But would that mean sending OG to the bench?

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I'm intrigued by Gallo on the Raps too. But would that mean sending OG to the bench?
    I'm content with it if it came down to that.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

But if you are trading for Gallinari who the Raptors going to give up to make that happen

There's been some OKC and Beal chatter so I figured I'd offer up some interesting insight I listened to on the Ringer podcast (although it's technically for offseason and not trade deadline but helps envision what could be). To be on the lookout for OKC moving Schroeder and Adams along with another young player (Bazley or Diallo) and some of their first round picks for Bradley Beal. No one would want CP3 and OKC would make SGA untouchable. OKC knows they need to trade for stars and there's really no one as young, as good, as unhappy, as locked up into a contract... as Beal. And OKC with Paul, SGA, Beal and if they resign Gallo and Noel and their leftover draft picks from Beal trade. Could continue to compete at a high level while rebounding incredibly from losing Westbrook and George.

They also mentioned the Heat as a scenario, but the Heat don't have nearly the assets in draft picks as OKC does. And Beal can't be forcing himself onto a team considering how many years left. And of course the Wiz would much rather trade him to the West than to Miami in the East. And they also mentioned the Heat will be much bigger players in offseason than at this deadline unless something falls into their laps, which I agree.
    BRUH

Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post
    There's been some OKC and Beal chatter so I figured I'd offer up some interesting insight I listened to on the Ringer podcast (although it's technically for offseason and not trade deadline but helps envision what could be). To be on the lookout for OKC moving Schroeder and Adams along with another young player (Bazley or Diallo) and some of their first round picks for Bradley Beal. No one would want CP3 and OKC would make SGA untouchable. OKC knows they need to trade for stars and there's really no one as young, as good, as unhappy, as locked up into a contract... as Beal. And OKC with Paul, SGA, Beal and if they resign Gallo and Noel and their leftover draft picks from Beal trade. Could continue to compete at a high level while rebounding incredibly from losing Westbrook and George.

They also mentioned the Heat as a scenario, but the Heat don't have nearly the assets in draft picks as OKC does. And Beal can't be forcing himself onto a team considering how many years left. And of course the Wiz would much rather trade him to the West than to Miami in the East. And they also mentioned the Heat will be much bigger players in offseason than at this deadline unless something falls into their laps, which I agree.
    beal just went on about never wanting to be traded. hes like Dame for the wizards

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    beal just went on about never wanting to be traded. hes like Dame for the wizards
    Unless it comes down to trading either him or John Wall because when Wall comes back...then you have yourself a situation

Didn’t Beal sign an extra year or two extension?

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Didn’t Beal sign an extra year or two extension?
    Yes he added a year 2 his current deal, makes him ineligible for trade until the summer

Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post
    Music to my ears... Then Beal signs with Miami as soon as he can become a free agent. Or signs somewhere else.

These guys are professional con men. Entertainers. Can you smell what the Rock is cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

His comments saying he is the franchise are kinda off putting, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    His teams are always much better with him on the court than without, that speaks for itself and shuts down your claims. Thybulle is not better, if he was you all probably wouldn’t be fighting for the 6th seed right now
    no his teams arent lol. you can cherry pick whatever stats you want. the wolves stink he brought nothing to the team. if you actually watched him play you could see what i am talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    no his teams arent lol. you can cherry pick whatever stats you want. the wolves stink he brought nothing to the team. if you actually watched him play you could see what i am talking about.
    You've been wrong on this for 4 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    That settles it then. There’s a reason every GM wants to trade for him. He might be the most popular player among GMs at the deadline.

I was just reading a funny article from a wolves writer talking aobut ESPN's top 100 list where RoCo is ranked 97.The article did not age well (from sept 19'). it was all about Ja Morant and Brandon ingram not going to have better seasons than him and so on.

I found it Kind of funny. lol

With that said, RoCo is a solid player and would immediately fit with several contending teams.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    no, i havent, for starters i was pro cov for nearly 2 years. you and I have a better handle then the dude, im sure we could finish at the rim better too! hes an average all around player who the Sixers have no need for.

Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast