Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    They want a 1st for everyone lol
    Haha yea they do but really that isn’t asking for much I feel like when it comes to Drummond and Rose. Especially from a contender, Rose is killing this year.

Wrong thread.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    It's crazy to me that they traded covington for less than a on year rental of Butler, and now are willing to give up more assets to get Roco back.

Something seems so very off with the 6ers FO.
    Cov stinks, trading him was smart. hopefully the interest isnt strong.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    His teams are always better when he’s on the court, he’s one of the best defenders in the league and can shoot. His 3s for his career are in the 96th percentile for difficultly I believe, imagine if he was shooting easier 3s and getting more open looks where I believe he shoots 42%. He doesn’t stink, he will make any team better.

Deadline is 2 weeks from today, can we get some good rumors?!

How does he stink please explain. Guy is 12-6-1-1-1. Shooting 43%. Good defender that can score. Playoff contender would LOVE to have him.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Apparently we tried to get Ariza before he was sent to Portland, not sure why and for who. I’m guessing veteran wing depth and hopes he can still be a solid 3 and D guy we can use after trading some guys in the current rotation in a bigger deal? I’m not sure

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    His teams are always better when he’s on the court, he’s one of the best defenders in the league and can shoot. His 3s for his career are in the 96th percentile for difficultly I believe, imagine if he was shooting easier 3s and getting more open looks where I believe he shoots 42%. He doesn’t stink, he will make any team better.
    he cant dribble, pass, or finish at an NBA level while shooing below avg from the field and about avg from 3. his defense is so overrated its not even funny, he cant lock elite guys down man to man, never could. He takes difficult shots bcuz he stinks and fires bad shots. Oh and lets not forget Thybulle is so much better than he is.

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    How does he stink please explain. Guy is 12-6-1-1-1. Shooting 43%. Good defender that can score. Playoff contender would LOVE to have him.
    watch him play or see my above post.

he cant dribble, pass, or finish at an NBA level while shooing below avg from the field and about avg from 3. his defense is so overrated its not even funny, he cant lock elite guys down man to man, never could. He takes difficult shots bcuz he stinks and fires bad shots. Oh and lets not forget Thybulle is so much better than he is.
    His teams are always much better with him on the court than without, that speaks for itself and shuts down your claims. Thybulle is not better, if he was you all probably wouldn’t be fighting for the 6th seed right now

I like to see the Raptors take a shot at Gallinari. I wonder what OKC is planning to do at the deadline, they look like they will make the playoffs and are playing well.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I like to see the Raptors take a shot at Gallinari. I wonder what OKC is planning to do at the deadline, they look like they will make the playoffs and are playing well.
    I read a week or so ago they still want to move their vets and build up their assets regardless of how good they’re playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I read a week or so ago they still want to move their vets and build up their assets regardless of how good they’re playing.
    Well in that case, OKC will be the team to watch.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Well in that case, OKC will be the team to watch.
    Yep, apparently they believe they can trade everyone other than CP3 due to his contract. He’s playing great though. Honestly all of their vets are playing really good, I wouldn’t mind getting any of them but would prefer Schroder or Gallinari over Adams due to fit.

Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast