Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Bledsoe is available, Bud feels better about the offense when George Hill is running it.
    No clue what the Bucks would want and he just signed that deal, he would have 3 years left after this year.
    He's a very solid/good player. If the Heat are trading Winslow, Nunn and more pieces to match salary, I'd prefer that it be for a player like Jrue.
    And I doubt the Bucks trade Bledsoe to the Heat without making sure they twist the knife a little. Bledsoe is an interesting name though.

Still think Heat wait in the bushes until Feb and try to pounce on a guy like Markief Morris or Thad Young or Dedmon, etc.
    Any 4-5 that can shoot the 3 ball at an OK clip and plays good defense and is on a team about to miss the playoffs will be on the Heat's radar.
    BRUH

Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post
    No clue what the Bucks would want and he just signed that deal, he would have 3 years left after this year.
    He's a very solid/good player. If the Heat are trading Winslow, Nunn and more pieces to match salary, I'd prefer that it be for a player like Jrue.
    And I doubt the Bucks trade Bledsoe to the Heat without making sure they twist the knife a little. Bledsoe is an interesting name though.

Still think Heat wait in the bushes until Feb and try to pounce on a guy like Markief Morris or Thad Young or Dedmon, etc.
    Any 4-5 that can shoot the 3 ball at an OK clip and plays good defense and is on a team about to miss the playoffs will be on the Heat's radar.
    Yea I like all those options, donít know if the Heat want to go big or go small with someone like the guys you mentioned. Maybe a little bit of both.

every single player in the NBA other then maybe 3-5 is available. For the right price of course. Dame is available. But the price tag will be super high clearly.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    every single player in the NBA other then maybe 3-5 is available. For the right price of course. Dame is available. But the price tag will be super high clearly.
    you make it seem plausible to land anyone. idk about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Thereís much you donít know about, you just pretend to.

How good would Bogdan Bogdanovic become for the Sixers? https://ref.surveyjunkies.co/Soldier82

Thereís much you donít know about, you just pretend to.
    proof? go back to school kiddo

for the right price I do believe almost all players are tradable. The only players I would say are untradeable are the ones who fanbase would go crazy. Like LeBron, or Donic type guys. Only a few of them. Now clearly every team cannot make a trade for anyone. price tags will be high.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

proof? go back to school kiddo
    I have 6 minutes in between classes, what are you doing?

It's crazy to me that they traded covington for less than a on year rental of Butler, and now are willing to give up more assets to get Roco back.

Something seems so very off with the 6ers FO.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    It's crazy to me that they traded covington for less than a on year rental of Butler, and now are willing to give up more assets to get Roco back.

Something seems so very off with the 6ers FO.
    Yes they definitely screwed up at least they got JRich out of it I guess. Idk what they would even send for Covington though.

Pistons want a 1st for Rose

Pistons want a 1st for Rose
    They want a 1st for everyone lol

Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast