Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Depending on what route Miami takes id be interested in sending expirings and a 1st for Drummond if thatís all it costs. Have him play backup to Bam, could definitely have a worse backup than that and his defensive rating is 100 which is 11 points better than anyone else on his team I believe I saw. Let him walk in the summer or sign him to a fat 1 year deal, I know this is all a long shot and if Dragic is gone Iíd like to bring back Rose somehow. It doesnít sound like anyone is giving up a 1st for Drummond as of right now.
    The only issue with that and any trade at this deadline for the heat is they only have their 2025 1st rounder and 2026 1st rounder available to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    The only issue with that and any trade at this deadline for the heat is they only have their 2025 1st rounder and 2026 1st rounder available to trade.
    If they were to trade for a 2021 1st wouldnít that give them the ability to trade their 2020, 2022, 2024, and 2026 1st round picks? They own them all other than 2021 but I donít think it has to actually be their pick, they just have to own a pick but I could be wrong. Do you or anyone else know?

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    If they were to trade for a 2021 1st wouldnít that give them the ability to trade their 2020, 2022, 2024, and 2026 1st round picks? They own them all other than 2021 but I donít think it has to actually be their pick, they just have to own a pick but I could be wrong. Do you or anyone else know?
    You're right, just has to be a 1st rounder, not the teams own. Have to acquire one somewhere else.

But this is the heat's situation currently.

2020 1st protection

2021 first round draft pick to Oklahoma City or Houston

2022 1st protection

2023 first round draft pick to Oklahoma City

2024 1st protection

2025 1st available to trade

2026 1st available to trade

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    You're right, just has to be a 1st rounder, not the teams own. Have to acquire one somewhere else.

But this is the heat's situation currently.

2020 1st protection

2021 first round draft pick to Oklahoma City or Houston

2022 1st protection

2023 first round draft pick to Oklahoma City

2024 1st protection

2025 1st available to trade

2026 1st available to trade
    Damn, weíll we could get a 2021 or 2023 first from a contender for Dragic I bet. Weíd need to find away for a 2023 first if we want the ability to trade 4. But again it just depends on what Pat is wanting to do, it would just open some things up if we had more picks to trade.

Miami was wanting both their picks back from OKC to take CP3s contract from them, I doubt those talks come back but CP3 is killing. Itís a shame he has that 3rd year.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    11 of 20 from 3 point land ...

Compared to 1 of 17....

Enough said.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Ahh yes. When you canít defend your statement, change the narrative. Another trash post, becoming less a trend and just who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Simmons is nowhere near Dameís worth. Regardless of all that, Portland isnít trading Dame. If they did Iíd be shocked.
    +1...delusional.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Ahh yes. When you canít defend your statement, change the narrative. Another trash post, becoming less a trend and just who you are.
    Facts are trash now?

Did someone get upset? [emoji23][emoji23]

Your Rockets and Dantoni are sinking fast...accept the facts...taking personal jabs now because of it.

Harden will never win a title with that style play. That's why he won't be mentioned with the greats. That's all.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Facts are trash now?

Did someone get upset? [emoji23][emoji23]

Your Rockets and Dantoni are sinking fast...accept the facts...taking personal jabs now because of it.

Harden will never win a title with that style play. That's why he won't be mentioned with the greats. That's all.

I did give facts.....about Lilliardís 1 game last night that you view as a reason he shouldnít be traded for Simmons. So instead of counter arguing that you personally attacked me based on what Iíve said in another thread.

What you and I originally were talking about has nothing to do with Harden or the Rockets.

Conprehension is key. Stop trolling, youíre terrible at it.

I did give facts.....about Lilliardís 1 game last night that you view as a reason he shouldnít be traded for Simmons. So instead of counter arguing that you personally attacked me based on what Iíve said in another thread.

What you and I originally were talking about has nothing to do with Harden or the Rockets.

Conprehension is key. Stop trolling, youíre terrible at it.
    1st of all...are you really comparing the Resume of Dame to Simmons? The 61 was simply an illustration of what Dame is capable of. [emoji1]

Comprehension of what he has done in this league compared to Simmons is what you should be looking at. That goes without saying if you have been following both player's.

And you have been trolling ever since you got butt hurt when I stated the obvious about Harden which you acknowledged by saying he had a tough stretch.

I've only stated facts while you took personal jabs. You are obviously the troll.

Now troll away troll.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

1st of all...are you really comparing the Resume of Dame to Simmons? The 61 was simply an illustration of what Dame is capable of. [emoji1]

Comprehension of what he has done in this league compared to Simmons is what you should be looking at. That goes without saying if you have been following both player's.

And you have been trolling ever since you got butt hurt when I stated the obvious about Harden which you acknowledged by saying he had a tough stretch.

I've only stated facts while you took personal jabs. You are obviously the troll.

Now troll away troll.

Iíve always talked about the subject or you trolling me.

As far as Dame/Simmons, when do the Blazers move on? If Simmons gets a change of scenery and learns how to shoot, heíll be deadly. A gamble, yes, but heís younger, cheaper and has more potential. Lilliard is what he is.....and heís had plenty of time to get them further than where theyíve been. Even this year with no Warriors, theyíve been pretty awful. I know that Nurkic is out but if Lilliard is so great, he wouldnít need Nurkic (they even have Whiteside to tide them over and still arenít a viable contender).

At some point you move on. Now that I know that Lilliard canít be moved this year, they should check the pulse of the league in the offseason.

But no, to boil it all down, scoring 61 against the worst team in the league and needing overtime to do it isnít the reason to keep him (even if other reasons are).

FACTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Clippers need a defensive big more than anything. I heard he's been awesome but they already got lou
    I swear thought I read somewhere that the Clips would be interested Rose. Lou being all offense and Bev being all d, it feels like you guys are pretty set with the two combo guards.

Iíve always talked about the subject or you trolling me.

As far as Dame/Simmons, when do the Blazers move on? If Simmons gets a change of scenery and learns how to shoot, heíll be deadly. A gamble, yes, but heís younger, cheaper and has more potential. Lilliard is what he is.....and heís had plenty of time to get them further than where theyíve been. Even this year with no Warriors, theyíve been pretty awful. I know that Nurkic is out but if Lilliard is so great, he wouldnít need Nurkic (they even have Whiteside to tide them over and still arenít a viable contender).

At some point you move on. Now that I know that Lilliard canít be moved this year, they should check the pulse of the league in the offseason.

But no, to boil it all down, scoring 61 against the worst team in the league and needing overtime to do it isnít the reason to keep him (even if other reasons are).

FACTS.
    The Blazers are missing their defensive guys on the perimeter in Aminu and Harkless. Theyre having a down year over all. But let's not sell Lillard short because of that. He's proved what he can do. If anything I'm not sold on his cast and I def wouldn't move on from Lillard. They have the pieces retool around him. They just declare a Dame Lillard day in Portland. He isn't going anywhere. But I could see them moving CJ, Whiteside, and or Nurkic etc.

Bledsoe is available, Bud feels better about the offense when George Hill is running it.

Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast