Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    I actually think the rumor of Ben Simmons for DLo + Additional assets makes a lot of sense for both teams. If anyone can make up for the fact that your PG can't shoot a 3 pointer to save their life, it's the Warriors with Klay and Steph. And Simmons would give them instant defense, speed and size. Meanwhile DLo would help space the floor better for the Sixers who have a ton of size as it is (Embiid, Horford, Tobias) and could deal with losing that aspect and gain shooting and scoring. That would also give Embiid and Horford more space and shots in the paint.

3+D players like RoCo, the Trevor Arizas, the Andre Iguodolas, the Danny Greens, the PJ Tuckers of the NBA. Will always have value and will always fit into most if not all teams because those players can usually guard the 2 thru 4 and are versatile and can slot in anywhere in your starting 5 other than your 1 or 5.
    BRUH

The Heat and Spurs are expected to get together and discuss trades if they haven’t already, per Barry Jackson Miami has has interest in LMA and Derozan in the past

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    He’s a perfect fit anywhere honestly but keep in mind Dlo was an all star already and that pick is going to be top 5 so it’s not just any first rounder.
    Except it's in a draft year where the top 5 pick is equivalent to a 10-15 pick in this past year's draft, if not lower than that. It's a really, really weak draft class.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post
    I actually think the rumor of Ben Simmons for DLo + Additional assets makes a lot of sense for both teams. If anyone can make up for the fact that your PG can't shoot a 3 pointer to save their life, it's the Warriors with Klay and Steph. And Simmons would give them instant defense, speed and size. Meanwhile DLo would help space the floor better for the Sixers who have a ton of size as it is (Embiid, Horford, Tobias) and could deal with losing that aspect and gain shooting and scoring. That would also give Embiid and Horford more space and shots in the paint.

3+D players like RoCo, the Trevor Arizas, the Andre Iguodolas, the Danny Greens, the PJ Tuckers of the NBA. Will always have value and will always fit into most if not all teams because those players can usually guard the 2 thru 4 and are versatile and can slot in anywhere in your starting 5 other than your 1 or 5.
    I agree that it would make a ton of sense for Philly, but does it really make GS better? I personally don't think so. I may be wrong.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Except it's in a draft year where the top 5 pick is equivalent to a 10-15 pick in this past year's draft, if not lower than that. It's a really, really weak draft class.
    Wiseman Ball Edwards and cole Anthony of the top of my head are really good picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    The Heat and Spurs are expected to get together and discuss trades if they haven’t already, per Barry Jackson Miami has has interest in LMA and Derozan in the past
    if the heat get Deroz it would be the dumbest move they could make... it would destroy space on your team and it would def cost 1 of Herro or Bam... Pop wouldnt give him away for anything less... Now LA would actually be exciting because he is the perfect fit next to BAM but again he would cost herro... I am not as big on Herro as others but i would never ever trade for Deroze or LA

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    if the heat get Deroz it would be the dumbest move they could make... it would destroy space on your team and it would def cost 1 of Herro or Bam... Pop wouldnt give him away for anything less... Now LA would actually be exciting because he is the perfect fit next to BAM but again he would cost herro... I am not as big on Herro as others but i would never ever trade for Deroze or LA
    Miami wouldn’t trade Herro for either of them straight up. He’s would only be traded for a star that’s a perfect fit.

I like LMAs fit next to Bam for sure and he won’t cost a lot so we’ll see what happens. I’m seeing some stuff indicating Pat might be swinging for the fences. Saw a tweet saying “wow the old guy wants to win NOW” indicating Riley is going all in

if the heat get Deroz it would be the dumbest move they could make...
    it would destroy space on your team and it would def cost 1 of Herro or Bam...

Either Pop or you are on crack

Pop wouldnt give him away for anything less...
    Not saying that I want this deal to go down; but if Pat wants both LMA & DeMar (which would be a riley move), he wouldn't give up young talented up and coming star players, for old rental players.

So yeah, this trade wouldn't go down then.

Now LA would actually be exciting because he is the perfect fit next to BAM but again he would cost herro...
    now I know for sure, that you are the one that is on some type of drug.

Stop it!

I am not as big on Herro as others but i would never ever trade for Deroze or LA
    & Pat wouldn't either.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post

Either Pop or you are on crack

Not saying that I want this deal to go down; but if Pat wants both LMA & DeMar (which would be a riley move), he wouldn't give up young talented up and coming star players, for old rental players.

So yeah, this trade wouldn't go down then.

now I know for sure, that you are the one that is on some type of drug.

Stop it!

& Pat wouldn't either.
    you guys over value herro etc so much its actually hilarious at this point... You guys want good players for nothing and its not going to happen

so what it sounds like, the heat should get LMA and Derozan for KO and Udonis Haslem.

I get not wanting to give up young players with potential, but in what world would a team trade away their quality "star" players and not be looking to get young players in return to rebuild? if you aren't willing to give up herro,nunn etc. why even discuss trades?

the celtics should trade for KAT!!!!!!!!But we wont give up Tatum,Brown,Smart,langford,williams,williams,green ,waters!

you guys over value herro etc so much its actually hilarious at this point... You guys want good players for nothing and its not going to happen
    I wouldn’t pay much attention to dade county’s proposals but you’re crazy if you think any team in the league that has Herro is trading him for LMA and that’s the facts. If you had Herro you’re not trading him for LMA.

I do believe we over value some HEAT players, but when it comes to Herro he has great potential, and Pat/Spo see this as well.

& if Miami can't make any trades, I'm fine with that. It took Jimmy saying I only want Miami when he was a free agent, & the 6ers made a trade rather then losing him for nothing. So it doesn't matter if the team has cap space or not, where ever that player wants to be, he will find away there.

But you can't honestly think that DeMar or LMA is worth Miami trading Herro or Nunn? Just think about the age of the players and contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

I could see Nunn being moved for Derozan or maybe LMA considering his contract but I’d be a little disappointed for LMA.

Herro is 19, with the team a minimum of 7 more years, has shown a strong handle and playmaking, great shooting, and an elite scoring skillset and clutch gene already this season and I’ll back any of that if someone wants to dispute it but yea let’s trade him for LMA making close to 30M a year who has 1 or maybe 2 good seasons after this!!! Use your damn head guys, no one is doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by bostncelts34 View Post
    so what it sounds like, the heat should get LMA and Derozan for KO and Udonis Haslem.

I get not wanting to give up young players with potential, but in what world would a team trade away their quality "star" players and not be looking to get young players in return to rebuild? if you aren't willing to give up herro,nunn etc. why even discuss trades?

the celtics should trade for KAT!!!!!!!!But we wont give up Tatum,Brown,Smart,langford,williams,williams,green ,waters!
    Great Towns vs LMA comparison as their contracts age and skill are the exact same......

Herro and Nunn would be moved in a heartbeat for Towns, Lillard, AD, Harden, PG, Giannis, Kawhi, etc. but we’re not packaging them together for LMA who would be the 4th most impactful guy on the team at best.

Nunn and Herro are 2nd and 3rd in the MVP race btw and Nunn has closed our games out the last 2 games to win. But yea let’s package them together for LMA.

Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast