Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Doesn't work salary wise
    You’re right, I added JJ and will take back tony Snell and looks like that will work. Do you think they would even entertain that though or would they cuss out and hang up on Pat?

Bam is a untouchable player. Only guy you trade him for is Siakam. But you have to throw in Herro.

They can get both Demar and Aldridge. Aldridge took his game to the 3 point line. His mid range game got got him a max contract. Demar is a great 3rd,4th option. Bam is untouchable. If you chose to keep Herro?

Heat has many big contracts to “make it work”. Nunn or multiple #1’s will be the base of the deal. Dragic, Johnson, Waiters contracts get to about 90% of the contracts. NUNN, Winslow, Robinson or #1’s will be the sweeteners.

Heat can potentially keep Bam, Herro and all #1 picks. #2 seed gives you a great shot at the Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Bam is a untouchable player. Only guy you trade him for is Siakam. But you have to throw in Herro.

They can get both Demar and Aldridge. Aldridge took his game to the 3 point line. His mid range game got got him a max contract. Demar is a great 3rd,4th option. Bam is untouchable. If you chose to keep Herro?

Heat has many big contracts to “make it work”. Nunn or multiple #1’s will be the base of the deal. Dragic, Johnson, Waiters contracts get to about 90% of the contracts. NUNN, Winslow, Robinson or #1’s will be the sweeteners.

Heat can potentially keep Bam, Herro and all #1 picks. #2 seed gives you a great shot at the Finals.
    One thing to keep in mind that I believe most on here fail to realize, the opposing offers for LMA and Demar aren’t going to be that hard to beat. Why people think we need to throw in Herro for LMA is beyond me. Your offer is pretty good, I think Winslow and KO can get you LMA, Nunn filler and a 1st gets you Demar. If they decide to go that route and snag both. DJJ or KZ could also be gone in the deal.

Tough but I don’t think I trade Bam for Siakim.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Tough but I don’t think I trade Bam for Siakim.
    I wouldn't either. Nor would I want both of LMA and DD. DeRozan shrinks in the playoffs and is suspect from deep, Butler may break his spirit too.

Heat don't need to over think the deadline, find a stretch 4 if the price is right. Otherwise, stay pat and maybe play the buyout market.

I wouldn't either. Nor would I want both of LMA and DD. DeRozan shrinks in the playoffs and is suspect from deep, Butler may break his spirit too.

Heat don't need to over think the deadline, find a stretch 4 if the price is right. Otherwise, stay pat and maybe play the buyout market.
    Yep if we trade for either I’d go for LMA. Have had my eye on him all year and his shooting from 3 has been elite, he’s picked his shooting up since before this time I believe but since Dec. 23 he’s the best shooter in the league at 33/63 from 3. He’d be a huge upgrade over Meyers, probably even a better defender lol. Contract doesn’t cut in to 2021 either. Get an LMA guy and maybe another rotational piece somewhere else and see what happens, keep space for 2021 and bring in a star to add to 2 all stars in Jimmy and Bam and a more developed Herro.

Covington and Dieng combo is another trade I would like if we didn’t go for LMA.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Yep if we trade for either I’d go for LMA. Have had my eye on him all year and his shooting from 3 has been elite, he’s picked his shooting up since before this time I believe but since Dec. 23 he’s the best shooter in the league at 33/63 from 3. He’d be a huge upgrade over Meyers, probably even a better defender lol. Contract doesn’t cut in to 2021 either. Get an LMA guy and maybe another rotational piece somewhere else and see what happens, keep space for 2021 and bring in a star to add to 2 all stars in Jimmy and Bam and a more developed Herro.
    If Pop is the one conducting the trades, it may be difficult for the heat to swing LMA, imo.

If Pop is the one conducting the trades, it may be difficult for the heat to swing LMA, imo.
    You could be right, I don’t think he has much value as a trade chip but I guess we’ll find out. I don’t see what other contenders would make a move for him and he doesn’t have any value to young rebuilding teams. We may be bidding against ourselves which is why I laugh at the Herro suggestions but get shitted on for whatever reason 😂 maybe he will have more value next year as an expiring

**** it well even take Dedmon off the Kings hands for the low. He can defend and shoot for us in place of Meyers.

There’s a lot of moves out there to improve this Heat team and round it out even better. I wish we knew what we looked like with a healthy Winslow, I’d assume the defense and therefore net rating would be quite a bit better.

Extreams from either perspective don't prove anything.

If I'm in the Heat FO I'm keeping a close eye on Holiday/Redick.

The Pelicans seem like a perfect trade parter.

Nunn, Winslow, Johnson + Waiters (to match salaries) =$41.7 mill + 2nd rounder

Lines up well salary wise for:

Holiday & Redick 39.5mill

Holiday/ Dragic
    Hero/Redick
    Butler/DJ
    KO/Robinson
    Bam/Leonard

Ball /Winlow
    Nunn/Hart
    Ingram /Johnson
    Zion/OKafor
    Favours/Hayes

I think this trade works for both teams.

The Pelicans take back Waiters for salary matching purposes and are given a 2nd rounder for it and Nunn is a nice addition to the young core of Ingram, Zion, & Ball. Also Winslow and Johnson both fit in nicely as supporting pieces.

The Heat get Holiday to pair up with Butler and BAM which makes them a very gritty defensive team. JJ' shooting along with Dragic off the bench will make them deep as well. Maybe they do a smaller trade for someone like Thad Young to shore up the pf spot for them.

Exactly.

To be fair Lowry and DeRozan both sucked in playoffs for a long time and Lowry was not having the best playoffs early in the first few rounds last year and then he came around in the ECF and Finals. No reason to think DeRozan can't do the same. The assets we'd need to send the Spurs to get both would destroy our depth and our youth, and we don't even really know what we're capable of. So thank you for the good post, agree with it 100%.

And if we do get one of Demar or LMA, at least DeRozan you can try to extend if things go well at a lower salary (2/40) or include him in a trade (same way he got used in Kawhi trade, to try getting a Beal or a Giannis or Jrue, etc). In two years LMA will be on his last legs considering one last year (probably sign a cheap deal with an LA team to chase a ring) or retirement. DeRozan will still be 32 and have a few last solid seasons in him and retain value.
    BRUH

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Extreams from either perspective don't prove anything.

If I'm in the Heat FO I'm keeping a close eye on Holiday/Redick.

The Pelicans seem like a perfect trade parter.

Nunn, Winslow, Johnson + Waiters (to match salaries) =$41.7 mill + 2nd rounder

Lines up well salary wise for:

Holiday & Redick 39.5mill

Holiday/ Dragic
    Hero/Redick
    Butler/DJ
    KO/Robinson
    Bam/Leonard

Ball /Winlow
    Nunn/Hart
    Ingram /Johnson
    Zion/OKafor
    Favours/Hayes

I think this trade works for both teams.

The Pelicans take back Waiters for salary matching purposes and are given a 2nd rounder for it and Nunn is a nice addition to the young core of Ingram, Zion, & Ball. Also Winslow and Johnson both fit in nicely as supporting pieces.

The Heat get Holiday to pair up with Butler and BAM which makes them a very gritty defensive team. JJ' shooting along with Dragic off the bench will make them deep as well. Maybe they do a smaller trade for someone like Thad Young to shore up the pf spot for them.
    I think you're mixing up James Johnson and Duncan Robinson or am I crazy? Something seems off. Johnson is a 4 and you put him at 3. And Duncan Robinson is a 2-3 and you put him at 4. Also value wise it makes more sense to be flipped with Pelicans getting Duncan.
    BRUH

Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post
    I think you're mixing up James Johnson and Duncan Robinson or am I crazy? Something seems off. Johnson is a 4 and you put him at 3. And Duncan Robinson is a 2-3 and you put him at 4. Also value wise it makes more sense to be flipped with Pelicans getting Duncan.
    I was talking about their salaries. In terms of positions alot of these guys play multiple positions.

James Johnson makes 15.3 mill this year vs Robinson who's owed 1.4 mill. So that wouldn't work. Also he's listed as a small forward/pf on basketball reference. So that's where that came from.

The other JJ I was referring to was Redick

Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast