Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Well I guess thereís the uneducated fan and then thereís you 😂😂... with your extreme obsession with all things Dak Prescott no one expects any positive comments from you regarding him regardless of the circumstances. If you donít think throwing for 4900 yards helps the running game I canít help you . But when you even criticize his leadership which has been talked about like heís Vince Lombardi of QB from the very second Romo got hurt is not a great look . Itís like me questioning Wentz s arm . Or whether or not he will get injured again this season. You see Rusty ... some things are just etched in stone and canít be changed by Eagle Homerism.
    You said the team quit, not me. Did you not say that?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You said the team quit, not me. Did you not say that?
    You said they quit on the QB . But Iíll say this. Itís not often someone can say a bunch of words thatís never been spoken by anyone in recorded history . You just did that 😂😂. Congratulations man thatís a hell of a accomplishment especially in this day and age ... the team quit on the QB 😂😂😂😂

The team quit on a QB who just had one of the best seasons of any Cowboy QB ever . That would make me quit on him to . How dare he😂🤣🤮🤣😂

You said they quit on the QB . But Iíll say this. Itís not often someone can say a bunch of words thatís never been spoken by anyone in recorded history . You just did that 😂😂. Congratulations man thatís a hell of a accomplishment especially in this day and age ... the team quit on the QB 😂😂😂😂
    So the team quit on the coach? Did Dak quit too, or just everyone else?

Iím working on my surfisms.

Not 1 but 2 1000 yard WR despite them leading the league in drops 🤣🤣🤣... thatís it I quit 🤢

Not 1... but 2 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..... I quit

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    So the team quit on the coach? Did Dak quit too, or just everyone else?

Iím working on my surfisms.
    If Dak quit and still had a career year whatís gonna happen when he doesnít quit

Not 1 but 2 1000 yard WR despite them leading the league in drops 🤣🤣🤣... thatís it I quit 🤢
    Sounds like you just made up the whole ďthe team quitĒ to fit a narrative. Instead, they just werenít very good.

If Dak quit and still had a career year whatís gonna happen when he doesnít quit
    Probably 8-8 again.

Look I get this type of nervous energy you have . Your looking back and saying the Eagles won the division by the skin of their teeth during the weakest year in the divisions history . Your only competition fired the entire coaching staff . Dak still looked fantastic . They were still #1 offense in football . Whatís the future really hold for you . O line getting old and banged up safeties old and ready to hold out . Gotta revamp the entire WR corps . Gotta revamp the entire secondary . And the QB just added another injury that has been known to re occur . So I get what your doing . Your scared . But I do get it.

Eagles will finish in 3rd place next season with the emergence of the Giants . Funny thing is they will have the same record whether the ginger bread man cracks again or not .

Try to hide your fear a little better though . You constantly bring Dak up in conversations that have nothing to do with him . I didnít think I left any room living in your head but we squeezed Dak in somehow 🤣🤣🤣

Aren't they both potential All-Pros?

Half of the offense excluding the QB are All-Pro.

I needed a break from Kobe grieving. Thank you Surf.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Aren't they both potential All-Pros?

Half of the offense excluding the QB are All-Pro.
    No I never listed them as that . I only referred to 1 player as potential all pro and that was Jaylon Smith . Everyone else already made all pro . But Gallup ... I donít know heís looking like heís ready to explode . Missed a couple games to .

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast