Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cowboys to hire Mike McCarthy as new HC

The Lost Boys of PSD

Lazy hire imo

that just made today a little more disappointing.
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers

Don't really like the fit for Dallas

From one bad coach to another, I'll take it.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

I think it's a good hire. Here's to hoping he keeps Kellen Moore on as OC. I think he's got a ton of potential. I'll be interested to see who he brings in as DC or if he keeps Richard (if Richard even wants to stay or if he even deserves it).

We get a SB winning head coach and the Eagles lost yesterday. I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I think it's a good hire. Here's to hoping he keeps Kellen Moore on as OC. I think he's got a ton of potential. I'll be interested to see who he brings in as DC or if he keeps Richard (if Richard even wants to stay or if he even deserves it).

Garrett has rings too.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Apparently the biggest selling point for McCarthy is that he already had his staff assembled and they've been getting together to watch film for the last year. If that's true, then Moore will not be with the team... At least in the same capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Apparently the biggest selling point for McCarthy is that he already had his staff assembled and they've been getting together to watch film for the last year. If that's true, then Moore will not be with the team... At least in the same capacity.
    Yeah I read that too. We will have to see. I know JJ loves Moore and he is under contract, so I assume he will remain in some capacity if not OC. I wouldn't be surprised to see him stay as OC if that's what JJ wants though and MM brings on his other people. Word is Mike Nolan or Jim Haslett as likely DC.

Yeah I read that too. We will have to see. I know JJ loves Moore and he is under contract, so I assume he will remain in some capacity if not OC. I wouldn't be surprised to see him stay as OC if that's what JJ wants though and MM brings on his other people. Word is Mike Nolan or Jim Haslett as likely DC.
    I thought the original report was that Garrett and his entire staff were let go

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I thought the original report was that Garrett and his entire staff were let go
    No. Still under contract are Kellen Moore (OC), Jon Kitna (QB Coach) and Marc Columbo (OL coach). All others have expiring contracts I believe (including Richard and Marinelli).

Those earlier reports were all over the place.

having and OC is irrelevent with MM... he will call all the plays and run the same stupid offense over and over and over again nomatter what the score is or the situation... every week it will be the same game plan and the same offense nomatter the team you play

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    having and OC is irrelevent with MM... he will call all the plays and run the same stupid offense over and over and over again nomatter what the score is or the situation... every week it will be the same game plan and the same offense nomatter the team you play

#24ever

Lol! Literally the only worse hire would've been Marvin Lewis. Good job Jerruh. Knew I could count on you.

Even if he does McCarthy is going to call plays. And call me crazy, but Dak is no Aaron Rodgers.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast