Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Iím not thrilled about this hire but he built a super staff that no nfl fan can argue with . My main concern is his offense and Nolan switching to a 3-4 without the right personnel . The fact no one has mentioned this is mind blowing. But not as mind blowing as the packer fans not knowing McCarthy did not install the offense he just called the plays . I mean get your **** together this is your team . MM said if your gonna call you have to install and I never got to do that in GB . So your opinion means nothing because your knowledge of your own team is bush league at best .
    What do you mean he never got to install his offense in Green Bay?

I can't say I don't think this is a good appointment, just think he needs to get out of his later Packer years funk, because there is a LOT of work to be done in Dallas. I'm quite excited to see how this pans out

No Cryin' In Baseball - Please Read and Follow -

https://nocryininbaseball.blogspot.com/

https://twitter.com/nocryinbball

Quote Originally Posted by stejay View Post
    I can't say I don't think this is a good appointment, just think he needs to get out of his later Packer years funk, because there is a LOT of work to be done in Dallas. I'm quite excited to see how this pans out
    Yea when you are in a place for that long you message becomes stale. Just players sometime coaches just need a change of scenery. Itís kind of what makes Belichick so good. Heís been in NE for that long and heís still able to get his message through to the players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    What do you mean he never got to install his offense in Green Bay?
    Iím not 100% sure what he meant but he said ... if your gonna call you should install and thatís not something I always got to to in GB

I continue to like the MM coaching staff better then I like the hiring of MM himself . Hiring George Edwards to coach the LB was brilliant . Pretty sure he will be doing more but to have a pretty respectable DC just concentrating on the young Linebackers Dallas has canít be a bad thing . LVE seemed to have regressed a bit before getting hurt and somebody needs to put a foot in Smiths *** . Heís becoming hard to like . Too cocky and does too much celebrating on plays that didnít end up effecting the game . You gotta love the entire defensive staff if your a cowboy fan.

Would you say it's a dynastic defensive staff?

Although I have to admit Tom Sula is good hire indeed.

Has MM spoken to any of the players yet? mainly Dak?
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Has MM spoken to any of the players yet? mainly Dak?
    I think heís spoken to all of them except dak

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I think heís spoken to all of them except dak
    https://insidethestar.com/mike-mccar...-dak-prescott/

The media pressure musta finally gotten to him. Thatís good, a QB and head coach should be on the same page

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Would you say it's a dynastic defensive staff?

Although I have to admit Tom Sula is good hire indeed.
    I would say thereís a lot of experience. No way to predict how it all translates to the players right now . All you can do is hope they respond . If they donít you have to wonder if the roster is as good as everyone thinks . You have multiple coaches with HC experience. A lot of guys that seem to be respected throughout the league . As a Cowboy fan you get so used to disappointment your almost waiting for it to fail however

Nice coaching signings. I wonder what the excuse will be now.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Nice coaching signings. I wonder what the excuse will be now.
    As I said above there is none . Thereís reports of friction between coaches itís gotta be hard to win in that environment. Thatís why even some of the good ones were let go. Mark Columbo did a outstanding job with L Collins . He had a outstanding year at RT . The WR coach did the same with Gallup . But they still cleaned house .

I continue to like the MM coaching staff better then I like the hiring of MM himself . Hiring George Edwards to coach the LB was brilliant . Pretty sure he will be doing more but to have a pretty respectable DC just concentrating on the young Linebackers Dallas has canít be a bad thing . LVE seemed to have regressed a bit before getting hurt and somebody needs to put a foot in Smiths *** . Heís becoming hard to like . Too cocky and does too much celebrating on plays that didnít end up effecting the game . You gotta love the entire defensive staff if your a cowboy fan.
    I would expect the show boating and front running to come to a stop under McCarthy, especially when the team is losing.

As I said above there is none . Thereís reports of friction between coaches itís gotta be hard to win in that environment. Thatís why even some of the good ones were let go. Mark Columbo did a outstanding job with L Collins . He had a outstanding year at RT . The WR coach did the same with Gallup . But they still cleaned house .
    Columbo being let go shows you that MM has full control over his staff. Jerry really wanted to keep him (and Richard). I think MM likes his OL to be a little more mobile. Columbo teaches his guys to attack the defender and basically be maulers. MM likes his OL to be more mobile. We should see a lot more screens and sweeps. I think in the middle and late rounds (over the next two drafts) we will see them drafting lineman that fit that mold. Zack Martin, Fredrick, and Collins can all move extremely well. Tyron used to be able to but his back is a huge question mark. They will be able to walk away from Tyron after next season with only $1.7 mil in dead money on the cap from Tyronís contract. After 2021 he would have $0 cap hit if they cut him. I wonder if they will look to move Connor Williams out to LT.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast