Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

oh god yes... congrats cowboys fans... welcome to making the playoffs and losing because of this idiot.... the only upside he brings is once you get to the 2nd half and you are up a touchdown he will play clock and run zeek
    They shouldíve hired you.

Rawz you should post in here more.

This guy seems like a huge family man. Thatís got my respect

Your baby can't do this

He said Dez caught it.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    He said Dez caught it.
    Dez always caught it. It just wasn't a catch under the rules at the time.

Steelers playing the Cowboys this year will be fun (McCarthy is a western PA guy); too bad it wonít be the Thanksgiving Day game.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Steelers playing the Cowboys this year will be fun (McCarthy is a western PA guy); too bad it wonít be the Thanksgiving Day game.
    Steelers-Cowboys would be a fun Thanksgiving day game. Why do you say it won't be?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Steelers-Cowboys would be a fun Thanksgiving day game. Why do you say it won't be?
    They're not gonna waste the Steelers on a a game that's gonna get big ratings regardless (due to the captive audience).

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    This guy seems like a huge family man. Thatís got my respect
    He's a family man and great in the community. Regardless of what people think of him as a coach, he and his wife are good people. Spent alot of times at the children's hospital and rarely called any attention to it. Raised a bunch of money for the hospital as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Fox doesn't have the cross conference rights to the game based on how many Browns and Bengals games they showed this year, so CBS gets the rights to this game should it not be prime time. This year CBS has the Detroit game and Fox has the Dallas game. Unless they do something really unusual and book the extra Thanksgiving Game early and push our game to night, but that won't happen. Most likely we will matchup on SNF or MNF.

Quote Originally Posted by slats7 View Post
    They're not gonna waste the Steelers on a a game that's gonna get big ratings regardless (due to the captive audience).
    Good point. Though the same can basically be said for a SNF matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Fox doesn't have the cross conference rights to the game based on how many Browns and Bengals games they showed this year, so CBS gets the rights to this game should it not be prime time. This year CBS has the Detroit game and Fox has the Dallas game. Unless they do something really unusual and book the extra Thanksgiving Game early and push our game to night, but that won't happen. Most likely we will matchup on SNF or MNF.
    Ok, that makes sense. Didn't think about broadcast rights and stuff. I thought maybe there was something with scheduling I wasn't aware of yet

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Reportedly taking Mike Nolan from the Saints, who's father worked for Tom Landry.
    Heís assembled a pretty good staff overall.

I can understand the backlash from Packers fans considering how things ended there however how much of it was MM and how much of it was Rodgers? Also Ted Thompson wasnít exactly doing a great job of bringing in elite talent. MM wonít have that problem in Dallas.

I can also understand people saying he wonít like to use Zeke because he ran a pass heavy offense in GB. Well he never had a RB like Zeke. He will also have Pollard whoís turned out to be an excellent compliment to Zeke. If anything I expect to see a lot of screens to both of those guys.

MM also retained Kellen Moore to be his OC. Even if Moore isnít calling plays during the game he will be heavily involved in drawing up the game plan each week. MM also talked about not depending so much on a specific scheme but figuring out his players and fitting a system around them. I expect we will see a much different offense than what we saw him run in GB. Dak is a good QB but heís not Aaron Rodgers so the system has to be different.

Iím just glad that the ginger is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Heís assembled a pretty good staff overall.

I can understand the backlash from Packers fans considering how things ended there however how much of it was MM and how much of it was Rodgers? Also Ted Thompson wasnít exactly doing a great job of bringing in elite talent. MM wonít have that problem in Dallas.

I can also understand people saying he wonít like to use Zeke because he ran a pass heavy offense in GB. Well he never had a RB like Zeke. He will also have Pollard whoís turned out to be an excellent compliment to Zeke. If anything I expect to see a lot of screens to both of those guys.
    Eddie Lacy pulled a Kelvin Benjamin and got too fat for football once he didn't have MM managing him, IIRC? And that was the best RB he had there, probably.

People like to try the Rodgers had no weapons thing mostly based on Jordy having a bad season or two after leaving at age 40 or whatever. But he had a better offense than people think. The Packers really stopped winning as much once they didn't have a great defense anymore. And the same thing happens to a lot of teams (including the Cowboys).

MM's success on the Cowboys won't come from offense. They'll get MVP years out of Dak like this one or MVP years out of Zeke like in the past. Maybe sometimes both at the same time. But it won't matter if they don't have a better defense. That will be the key. That's what held them back this year.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Eddie Lacy pulled a Kelvin Benjamin and got too fat for football once he didn't have MM managing him, IIRC? And that was the best RB he had there, probably.

People like to try the Rodgers had no weapons thing mostly based on Jordy having a bad season or two after leaving at age 40 or whatever. But he had a better offense than people think. The Packers really stopped winning as much once they didn't have a great defense anymore. And the same thing happens to a lot of teams (including the Cowboys).

MM's success on the Cowboys won't come from offense. They'll get MVP years out of Dak like this one or MVP years out of Zeke like in the past. Maybe sometimes both at the same time. But it won't matter if they don't have a better defense. That will be the key. That's what held them back this year.
    I agree 100%. Thatís why I like the additions he made to the defensive coaching staff. Both Nolan and Tonsula believe in having an elite 1-tech DT. That has been a huge flaw in Marinelliís defense. I believe the Cowboys will address that position high in the draft. This is a passing league now though and thatís why I think they will end up keeping Byron Jones over Quinn. I would also expect this to be an overall heavy defensive draft.

On an offensive note I would like to see the Cowboys target Zach Ertz in free agency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast