Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,687

    wildcard round final playoff thoughts?

    thoughts for this week across the 4 games? The saints are the first ever 13-3 team to lose in the wild card round... that shows how nuts the nfc is.


    the saints and eagles were also hosed.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    19,755
    My final thoughts are that the weekend was much more entertaining than I expected it to be.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,261
    I just wish Wentz had played the entire game, even if the outcome hadn't changed.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    34,612
    3 of the 4 were awesome games. Seattle/Philly was still close but Clowney ruined it early.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,500
    Let KC lose next week, and I'm happy with whoever wins the Super Bowl

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    34,612
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Let KC lose next week, and I'm happy with whoever wins the Super Bowl
    I want a KC Baltimore AFC champ game. Must see TV.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,687
    i want packers/KC superbowl

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,687
    i cant live with packers losing to vikings or 49ers... vikings because division and 49ers because ****ing rush and treez

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    40,263
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I just wish Wentz had played the entire game, even if the outcome hadn't changed.
    Yup.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,618
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I just wish Wentz had played the entire game, even if the outcome hadn't changed.
    Yup

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I just wish Wentz had played the entire game, even if the outcome hadn't changed.
    Yup

    Your baby can't do this

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,147
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i want packers/KC superbowl
    Wouldn't that make it the State Farm Bowl?

    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate



    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,147
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the saints and eagles were also hosed.
    Bills shouldn't have allowed it to get close enough to matter, but the refs stole a safety from them and then made up a illegal block to push them out of FG range.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate



    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Bills shouldn't have allowed it to get close enough to matter, but the refs stole a safety from them and then made up a illegal block to push them out of FG range.
    They stole a TD.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,500
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I want a KC Baltimore AFC champ game. Must see TV.
    Gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i want packers/KC superbowl
    Hell no... Packers, sure. But Fat Andy needs another choke job here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •