Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Iran abandons nuclear deal limits

Soleimani killing: Iran abandons nuclear deal limits
    https://aje.io/jjtlm

Oh yeah this is way better than the deal Obama and Kerry brokered.

Apparently the quickest way to get Iran nuclearized is to murder the head of their military.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weeeeeeeee

Trump has really improved the middle east. On the verge of war with Iran and cozying up with the Saudis even though they dismembered a journalist who happens to be an American resident, for dissention.

So. Much. Winning.

Can you blame them? They got a superpower nation gunning for them with that nation's military bases surrounding them. I would be looking for a big stick to if I was surrounded by threatening people.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Can you blame them? They got a superpower nation gunning for them with that nation's military bases surrounding them. I would be looking for a big stick to if I was surrounded by threatening people.
    this sounds like something more supportive of Iran.

the hate for Trump has caused Americans to be supportive of a country where the leaders want them dead.

some have said Iran wasn't complying anyway.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I mean, this was expected right? After what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

the hate for Trump has caused Americans to be supportive of a country where the leaders want them dead.

If the US was surrounded by a bigger hostile forces like is Iran, should we focus on getting better weapons? What I am doing is playing "what would I do if I was them". Its something that military strategist does in war games.

Two: If someone pulled out of a treaty with this nation, and then put sanctions on us which cripple our leader's ability to care for its citizens, amass their forces around our country and then killed one of our top leaders would you suggest we uphold a treaty that the other have null and void?

Hopefully, you come to the realization that they want you dead, especially if they have done the same thing to other nations around you.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-06-2020 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

Will you please just disable your twitter account?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I mean, this was expected right? After what happened.
    Yes. So instead of strengthening the deal we had and working with them, nutjob potus shreds the deal and attacks them which provides no hope of preventing them from creating nuclear weapons (not that it matters when their allies already have them).

So instead of keeping his promise and staying out of these wars and stabilizing the Middle East, he’s fast tracking Iranian nuclearization. Awesome.

And when you see conservatives support his campaign promise and now continue to support him as he does the opposite, you see the partisan hackery that allows any psycho rise to power and keep his supporters in lock step.

He can do anything.
    ANYTHING.
    And all the Brewersfans of the world will pop in here to defend it, even when it’s the opposite of what they supported 5 minutes ago.

You can thank Fox News for being the sole conservative news source and offering zero dissent and CNN for attacking EVERY LITTLE STUPID THING so that the stuff that matters gets no attention or action.

Oh **** for a second there I thought they actually abided by these things much like they do with the use of chemical weapons and must I say some creative ways to use them and mask them as riot control hahaha.

This is like cheating and thinking you are slick about it and once you realize your significant other was cheating on you as well then you just say, "well now I am going to cheat" in an elaborate way to spin it like you weren't already doing it. Come on man don't be silly any country would be insanely ignorant to not continue to be nuclear and keep actively trying to get to that stage.

Only thing I believe this did was speed it up as you no longer have to do it under wraps.

I can't say I fully agree with the attack more importantly how it was conducted as it is def. a means to a possible war and war is not something no matter what side of the fence you fall on we as a country need.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Will you please just disable your twitter account?
    I'm sorry that news triggers you.

how about countering something that you disagree with. if you don't like this evidence, post something to contradict it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Oh **** for a second there I thought they actually abided by these things much like they do with the use of chemical weapons and must I say some creative ways to use them and mask them as riot control hahaha.

This is like cheating and thinking you are slick about it and once you realize your significant other was cheating on you as well then you just say, "well now I am going to cheat" in an elaborate way to spin it like you weren't already doing it. Come on man don't be silly any country would be insanely ignorant to not continue to be nuclear and keep actively trying to get to that stage.

Only thing I believe this did was speed it up as you no longer have to do it under wraps.

I can't say I fully agree with the attack more importantly how it was conducted as it is def. a means to a possible war and war is not something no matter what side of the fence you fall on we as a country need.
    They were verified to be in compliance with the deal based on US and international inspectors along with the other countries that were part of the Iran Deal that Obama negotiated.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Wait were all pretending that they were following the deal?

I don't really care that they've given up the charade, we all know that they were doing this anyway.

The Ayatollah should know that if he ever nukes Iran like he's threatened to do his whole country will be wiped off the map.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Wait were all pretending that they were following the deal?

I don't really care that they've given up the charade, we all know that they were doing this anyway.

The Ayatollah should know that if he ever nukes Iran like he's threatened to do his whole country will be wiped off the map.
    I think it is more of a deterrence to America and Israel from attacking them.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-10-2020 at 09:18 PM.

So apparently the US is trying to reimpose sanctions on Iran. They threatened actions against UN members not on board with it. 3 european countries responded by saying reimposing sanctions would be illegal.

lol, wtf is going on?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast