Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Moving Foward

Moving Foward

As the season has come to a disappointing end what are your thoughts on next year? With McDaniels likely gone and Brady a free agent, what are your hopes for the team going forward? What do you guys wanna see happen as far as signings, trades, the draft etc......Who do think stays and who do you think goes, who are some of the guys you think are a must that we retain? Letís hear it.

Brady comes back for 2 more years, we get some offensive firepower, he wins another Superbowl... rides off into the sunset. 7 Championships and I don't care if they're basement dwellers for the next 10 years.

We lost our ST coach, Bills going to NY next, Brady signing with Tenn.

Quote Originally Posted by Gormans Mic View Post
    We lost our ST coach, Bills going to NY next, Brady signing with Tenn.
    Nah......They all arenít gonna do RK dirty like that. I could see a split with BB & Brady, but if one goes then the other stays.

Brady back on a 1/1 deal.

Van noy will get overpaid...gone.

McCourty will be back as Jason is signed for one more year.

Newhouse can find a new house.

Ebner and Roberts seem like guys that will take less to stay.

TE in free agency...Here's looking at you, Henry.

Target line help and WR in the draft, roll your dice trying to go after someone like AJ Green that's probably in the same window as the rest of our vets.

Harry was a first rounder so I assume he stays with Edelman and Sanu returning vets,let Dorsett go maybe draft Jalen Reagor for speed and route running.Please find a TE with SOME catching skills.In the draft restock the o-line with compensatory picks,take some chances on interesting interior guys.Have to find edge help maye in the first two rounds.Meyers is a question,if TB12 is back and not gonna target the guy there is not much sense in keeping him.Van Noy and Collins might have to be replaced.

Meyers hasnt played WR for very long, and makes contested catches. Obviously needs better routes and separation, however I think he's worth holding on to for cheap.

Van Noy and Collins are definitely going to get offers higher than what we offer, but both would be welcome back as well.