Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I'll buy that when I see it.

Also reportedly Tua and his family don't want to be drafted by the Lions. I don't believe for a second they'd draft him but I can't blame him for the reasons why: cold weather and ****** coaching/management situation.

I really hate how Athletes coming out of college can dictate where they
    ^^ ^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post

I don't. I only like the draft as a fan...In all honesty I think it's incredibly un-fair to the players.

In any other job market it's an open market.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    I have no problem at all with it. I'm actually surprised it doesn't happen on a more frequent basis. I feel like the last time this type of thing got any type of attention was Rivers/Manning.

If my professional career is on the line you better believe I'm going to be concerned about the organization I'm coming to play for and how they operate. So many of the busts you hear about always talk about the player and how they didn't meet expectations. What about the front office that didn't know what the **** they were doing? What about the coaching staff that doesn't know how to coach?

I bet in a couple of years, if not now, you will be seeing this more and more from the players coming out of college.

I get why its done that way, to give a ****** franchise a chance to obtain talent without having to sell everything but I would agree that if you took that concept for any other profession it would be completely unfair. I didn't work 6+years on my master's degree to but sent to Alabama, for example. I actually would be okay with rookies getting a chance to choose their spot, maybe that'll force ****** teams to actually try or put in place competent football people. You are always going to run into the risk of superstars joining up ala NBA but as we've seen superstar loaded teams don't always win either.

gentlemen, this is why we embrace it

Stafford Might! Super Might! wanna leave. Welp, Super and Lions got mentioned together for the first time in how many years?

Tua doesn't wanna be here either?

I say extend Quinntricia (credit to LFLOL), this is too easy

I promise you I would choose to not play for the Lions.

there is going to be a Lions fans that turns into an top 5 QB prospect who says he will not play for Detroit

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234