Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1/4 NBA Game Thread

So many games tonight and absolutely none look interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    So many games tonight and absolutely none look interesting.
    The memphis upset was very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    The memphis upset was very interesting.
    After the fact Iím sure a lot of games might be interesting. Before tip off, though? Meh.

Man, the Jazz were super lucky today to beat the Magic. I mean if the mighty Heat got their doors blown off by the Magic I have no idea how the Jazz were able muster a win. Incredibly thankful the lowly Donovan Mitchell was able to get 32pts on almost 70% shooting when his daddy Herro could only come up with a measly 4pts on 2-11 shooting against the juggernaut Orlando team. Big time Jazz win

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Man, the Jazz were super lucky today to beat the Magic. I mean if the mighty Heat got their doors blown off by the Magic I have no idea how the Jazz were able muster a win. Incredibly thankful the lowly Donovan Mitchell was able to get 32pts on almost 70% shooting when his daddy Herro could only come up with a measly 4pts on 2-11 shooting against the juggernaut Orlando team. Big time Jazz win
    I'd like to point out that Philly lost to them by 15 and then by 1, but they made a comeback and scored a lot of points the last two minutes so it's a bit deceiving to say they lost by 1. Jojo O got manhandled by the linkes of Vuccy and Mo Bamba and they couldn't match orlandos physicality.

For what it's worth.
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    I'd like to point out that Philly lost to them by 15 and then by 1, but they made a comeback and scored a lot of points the last two minutes so it's a bit deceiving to say they lost by 1. Jojo O got manhandled by the linkes of Vuccy and Mo Bamba and they couldn't match orlandos physicality.

For what it's worth.
    well tbf jojo used all his energy making giannis have the worst game of his career

The Heat **** on you, you canít troll.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    well tbf jojo used all his energy making giannis have the worst game of his career
    Jojo O's career highlight is beating the bucks lololol. Maybe he should work on beating other teams more in the regular season to actually do something in his career opposed to spending his entire career in the 6 seed and not being able to get out of the second round.

#processfailure
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Nice

But you have to know by now, NBA=Entertainment

Lots of throw away games during this long season.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Nice

But you have to know by now, NBA=Entertainment

Lots of throw away games during this long season.
    So glad somebody has a sense of humor around here haha!

Rippin' lips son!!

So glad somebody has a sense of humor around here haha!
    Stop it Wade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    After the fact Iím sure a lot of games might be interesting. Before tip off, though? Meh.
    You have to keep the faith.

Are we allowed to post in the miami/milwaukee land?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Are we allowed to post in the miami/milwaukee land?
    As in forum? Yes, please do the more activity the better

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast