Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Australia

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    No. I just googled "dirty countries" and this popped up.

Seemed pretty straightforward. Western countries are pretty clean, third world countries are not. Confirms what I have noticed just going through life.

Simple stuff really.
    So you googled something and didn't think about it all because it conformed to your idea of the world. ****ing Brilliant man! Let the slow clap begin.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Wait……Are you talking about climate change or Y2K. Hard to separate the two. Both promised doom and gloom.

Not to mention T_ _ Pop _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Bo_ _ .
    So that’s a no. You’re not going to educate yourself and will continue to be part of the problem. Thanks for nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You know that Y2K wasn't a problem because businesses took action and made changes to their system? Many hadn't done so at the last minute because it was bad business to keep using the systems that storage space was so expensive on. Right? I would expect a business mogul to understand this stuff.
    Are you really going to chase that nonsense?

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Are you really going to chase that nonsense?

If it's for team 'not trump' he'll chase anything and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    If it's for team 'not trump' he'll chase anything and everything.
    https://youtu.be/lyGQD1cH4xI

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    No you want to penalize those countries for not doing the **** thing soon enough. I love how you talk about "dirty countries" and can't stop to think that maybe we are just better at hiding our garbage. Stop and think about the amount of garbage Americans create just on Christmas alone. We do a good job of hiding it in the ground, or dumping it on indian reservations.... but ****... Whatever, the only real solution for the baby boom generation is death. hopefully before you don't **** the world up so that my kid lives in a hellscape.
    I think he was talking mostly about the air pollution they create with power and industry, not actual dirt or garbage.

What that people will hear more buildings destroyed and more people killed and think it means it was a bigger fire? Pretty sure I'm not wrong on that. But whatever it's semantics.
    It's not semantics. You accused me of being misleading because I didn't include all of the data related.

Okay…here you go.

Your question…Point out when this has happened on this scale or be label as a idiot talking out of arse.

My answer…I can't. This seems to be a major event for the Aussies that has never happened before.

Now you answer……what caused several ice ages to come and go before massive amounts of people and fossil fuels. Cooling and heating and cooling and heating on massive proportions before very many people and the discovery and consumption of fossil fuels. What caused that????
    lol, the funniest part is the conviction with which sluggo believes his bull ****!
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Is that what you think you did, link an expert? numbeo.com?

You are probably the worst person I've seen at actually analyzing the source of information. You consider any information equally valid. For the record, that website is literally a survey:

This section is based on surveys from visitors of this website. Questions for these surveys are similar to many similar scientific and government surveys.
    Each entry in the survey is saved as the number in the range [-2, +2], with -2 having meaning of strongly negative and +2 meaning of strongly positive.
    We filter surveys to eliminate potential spam, like people entering a large amount of data which are differentiating from the median value.
    To present survey result, we use the scale [0, 100] for values since it is easier to read for users.
    Classic sluggo!

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

So you googled something and didn't think about it all because it conformed to your idea of the world. ****ing Brilliant man! Let the slow clap begin.
    I'm gonna be honest, I dont think sluggo really even understands what is wrong with his link..nor with his approach of "confirms what I have noticed", lol

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's not semantics. You accused me of being misleading because I didn't include all of the data related.
    yes you misled. perhaps not intentionally...

yes you misled. perhaps not intentionally...
    I think you misled yourself because you were looking for a gotcha that wasn't there.

Like I said, if I say car a is faster than car b that has no bearing on the size of the cars, but you made assumptions and then externalized them on me.

I think you misled yourself because you were looking for a gotcha that wasn't there.

Like I said, if I say car a is faster than car b that has no bearing on the size of the cars, but you made assumptions and then externalized them on me.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    🖕

When I first saw the post I too thought you were in some way trying to trivialize the severity of the Australia fires, but I wasn’t sure that was actually your intent.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast