Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Kuzma

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I think he is safe, they made a point to do all the cap maneuvering to specifically keep him this summer.

He is a bit overrated but it's only his 3rd season, these deep playoff runs in pressure situations will help him grow.
    Yea. Most would think he is. But like I said, sometimes you never know with "LeGM".

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Yea. Most would think he is. But like I said, sometimes you never know with "LeGM".
    warms my heart someone respected else is finally callling him legm. I had called him that for a while and recently had someone tell me that that was inaccurate.
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    warms my heart someone respected else is finally callling him legm. I had called him that for a while and recently had someone tell me that that was inaccurate.
    Who ever that someone is has been sleeping for the last 12 years

I hate his face, and his name, hopfully they send him to a small market team where i never have to see or hear about him again.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    I hate his face, and his name, hopfully they send him to a small market team where i never have to see or hear about him again.
    I really hope he is traded with filler for Morris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I really hope he is traded with filler for Morris.

Kuzma to the New York Knicks is actually a good idea trade wise...Kuzma in New York could do wonders for him much like what New Orleans has done for Brandon Ingram...a change of scenery in New York would be awesome for Kuz

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Kuzma to the New York Knicks is actually a good idea trade wise...Kuzma in New York could do wonders for him much like what New Orleans has done for Brandon Ingram...a change of scenery in New York would be awesome for Kuz
    Letís do it. We have a young super active rim protector and need an athletic floor spacing 4 while LeBron wants skilled pros that will let him do his thing while hitting shots and not making mistakes

NY has nothing to offer for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    NY has nothing to offer for us.
    You need Wayne Ellington

I think Kuzma is a good player who needs a different team. Heís not any sort of star like some people hyped him as but heís not an ideal Lebron role player either. Veterans work better with Lebron because you need to be pretty content with yourself to have such a limited role that Lebron letís guys play while also being constantly condescended by the Lebron nut-hugging media and the way Lebron talks so condescendingly and disrespectfully about his non star teammates. Thatís a tough environment for young players still trying to grow and find themselves in their career.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I think Kuzma is a good player who needs a different team. Heís not any sort of star like some people hyped him as but heís not an ideal Lebron role player either. Veterans work better with Lebron because you need to be pretty content with yourself to have such a limited role that Lebron letís guys play while also being constantly condescended by the Lebron nut-hugging media and the way Lebron talks so condescendingly and disrespectfully about his non star teammates. Thatís a tough environment for young players still trying to grow and find themselves in their career.
    Agreed

I donít know what it would take but Iím intrigued on what he would look like in the Mavs playing next to KP and Luka. He would be able to just spot up behind the 3 and take wide open shots because Luka is breaking the defense down.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I donít know what it would take but Iím intrigued on what he would look like in the Mavs playing next to KP and Luka. He would be able to just spot up behind the 3 and take wide open shots because Luka is breaking the defense down.

Thatís what they have him doing in LA. A lot of guys donít function well as only doing that. Players like to get layups to get themselves going and feel involved in the game. Particularly younger guys.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Thatís what they have him doing in LA. A lot of guys donít function well as only doing that. Players like to get layups to get themselves going and feel involved in the game. Particularly younger guys.
    Does he have the ability to handle the ball and attack the rim? If he can do that he would fit in perfectly on the Mavs.

Kuzma
    KCP
    Howard

For

R. Covington
    Teague

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast