Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Kuzma

Kyle Kuzma

what is his value? I told laker fans he is/was overrated as hell... he can hit a 3 but his value drops off a cliff because he is a streaky shooter who plays bad defense... He would be perfect as just a shooter on a number of other teams but i never saw the value laker fans did..

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    what is his value? I told laker fans he is/was overrated as hell... he can hit a 3 but his value drops off a cliff because he is a streaky shooter who plays bad defense... He would be perfect as just a shooter on a number of other teams but i never saw the value laker fans did..
    People fell in love with his attitude. Dude is pretty fearless. Acts like an alpha and what not. Seems to have a good energy as well and his well liked around the organization and in the locker room. His game does have some short comings though. Streaky shooter for sure, but has consistent hustle. A pretty solid number three option if you ask me. Just is still young and has some growing pains to go through.

Kuzma for Simmons?

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Kuzma for Simmons?
    Simmons is overrated. Wouldn't be a good fit with the Lakers. LeBron is already a much better passer.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Marcus Morris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Relative to his contract, if being moved straight up, not much. $1.97 million isn't going to return much, value wise.

That means you then gotta package him with some of the older dudes with larger contracts, which I think devalues the trade a bit because teams probably don't want those extra pieces, even if only 1 or 2 year deals.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Relative to his contract, if being moved straight up, not much. $1.97 million isn't going to return much, value wise.

That means you then gotta package him with some of the older dudes with larger contracts, which I think devalues the trade a bit because teams probably don't want those extra pieces, even if only 1 or 2 year deals.
    I think even at that, it depends some. Like if you are the Lakers are you willing to take a few extra years back and a pick to give someone a young player and expirings?

Like, I wonder if Mike Scott, Raul Neto, 1st, 2nd for Kuzma and Rondo would be something that could get done. They replace a bench part, improve on bench PG, and get some picks back. For the Sixers, whether we decide to anchor around Ben or Embiid, Kuzma is a great fit. Rondo is a nice mentor for Ben to have as a guy that built himself at least a little bit of range.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I think even at that, it depends some. Like if you are the Lakers are you willing to take a few extra years back and a pick to give someone a young player and expirings?

Like, I wonder if Mike Scott, Raul Neto, 1st, 2nd for Kuzma and Rondo would be something that could get done. They replace a bench part, improve on bench PG, and get some picks back. For the Sixers, whether we decide to anchor around Ben or Embiid, Kuzma is a great fit. Rondo is a nice mentor for Ben to have as a guy that built himself at least a little bit of range.
    I guess it depends where the picks are projected and if the Lakers get Collision then Neto would have to be moved off to a 3rd team.

But mostly, Kuz at 24 on a bare bones deal, especially with his knack to score from anywhere and in bunches is invaluable to the Lakers, sell high on him is my opinion.

Picks aren't going to help win a title, dude is young and LBJ/AD are carrying the team, both in the MVP conversation. Let the young and cheap scorer develop and try to find his way under their tutelage on this veteran ball club.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I guess it depends where the picks are projected and if the Lakers get Collision then Neto would have to be moved off to a 3rd team.

But mostly, Kuz at 24 on a bare bones deal, especially with his knack to score from anywhere and in bunches is invaluable to the Lakers, sell high on him is my opinion.

Picks aren't going to help win a title, dude is young and LBJ/AD are carrying the team, both in the MVP conversation. Let the young and cheap scorer develop and try to find his way under their tutelage on this veteran ball club.
    All true. I've wondered when "LeGM" would kick in though, because he's the type that would prefer Scott to Kuzma because he's a vet, even if he's technically not as god as Kuzma.

I'm personally not all that high on Kuz and have found him to be quite overrated, but if he were the 6th man gunner with Burke for my Sixers, it would be rather interesting. I just can't think of who really has what works for LAL if they really wanted to make a move with him.

I would send Kuzma to a team that could help his game out tremendously with those teams being:

Bulls, Magic, Suns, Grizzlies and believe it or not the Timberwolves

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I would send Kuzma to a team that could help his game out tremendously with those teams being:

Kuz can help out the Lakers tremendously. Give it time. He has the necessary tools.

Rondo is a shifty and smart as ****. He is also mental so I don't know if could mentor someone but he could definately show Ben some tricks to opperating in the 1/2 court w/o a jump shot as a ball handler.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Naes View Post
    Kuz can help out the Lakers tremendously. Give it time. He has the necessary tools.
    Yeah but Kuzma ain't cutting it in Laker Land PPG wise this year as opposed to last year or even 2 years ago...on a bad team his stats can only get better

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post

Trade him along with kcp for Roco

All true. I've wondered when "LeGM" would kick in though, because he's the type that would prefer Scott to Kuzma because he's a vet, even if he's technically not as god as Kuzma.

I'm personally not all that high on Kuz and have found him to be quite overrated, but if he were the 6th man gunner with Burke for my Sixers, it would be rather interesting. I just can't think of who really has what works for LAL if they really wanted to make a move with him.
    I think he is safe, they made a point to do all the cap maneuvering to specifically keep him this summer.

He is a bit overrated but it's only his 3rd season, these deep playoff runs in pressure situations will help him grow.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast