Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    wtf is that powerplay?
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

Myers is playing very well.

The announcers said ďthe flyers hope Patrick is back before the end of the yearĒ ... talk about a terrible 2nd overall pick thus far. He still can turn it around for the career but ... if he sits the whole year, that must be one hell of a concussion and makes me wonder if he didnít retear that sports hernia or was entirely damaged goods when drafted. Philadelphia has had horrible injury luck across all 4 sports teams.

TK is such a stud.

(Called it btw.)

agree, Konecny is money
    <Meaning and Content>

Not protecting the lead in the 3rd, I like it.
    <Meaning and Content>

the defense lately without its weakest link has been remarkable... tonight prov was legit a god though along with the rest of the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the defense lately without its weakest link has been remarkable... tonight prov was legit a god though along with the rest of the defense.
    I wouldnít say that they were without Hagg and Braun ... they were there, just played meh

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    I wouldnít say that they were without Hagg and Braun ... they were there, just played meh
    touche.... cant even be mad lol

not joking now... if we had ghost a few years ago ghost with this prov along with our guys and anyone not named braun.... man we would be tough to beat... hagg eh... its weird at times he seems like he can do his job and other times he seems ****ing clueless.

i still think and the national announcers basically said it tonight... we are relying way to much on prov.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 01-22-2020 at 08:14 AM.

You guys are too hard on Hagg. He's fine as a bottom pair defender.
    <Meaning and Content>

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    touche.... cant even be mad lol

not joking now... if we had ghost a few years ago ghost with this prov along with our guys and anyone not named braun.... man we would be tough to beat... hagg eh... its weird at times he seems like he can do his job and other times he seems ****ing clueless.

i still think and the national announcers basically said it tonight... we are relying way to much on prov.
    ghost needs to get it together. If he can, he can take away pp minutes from prov and help in that aspect. Right now, prov has to do it all. EV, pp, pk, top competition. He is young and can do it but it would be nice for ghost to get the pp going

We need to start winning more games without going to OT or a SO. Our ROW are killing us. Hopefully we can get Ghost back (and he returns to being an offensive threat) and Patty (if he plays this year) and not have to trade away young players for a scoring winger.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    We need to start winning more games without going to OT or a SO. Our ROW are killing us. Hopefully we can get Ghost back (and he returns to being an offensive threat) and Patty (if he plays this year) and not have to trade away young players for a scoring winger.
    Outside of Zamula, Iím not high on any other prospects that havenít already played in the NHL ... Iím not giving up on Frost, but he is certainly tradable, same goes for Rubtsov

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    Outside of Zamula, Iím not high on any other prospects that havenít already played in the NHL ... Iím not giving up on Frost, but he is certainly tradable, same goes for Rubtsov
    hopefully ratcliffe can end up being a jvr-3rd line pp guy

i think we are starting to gravitate toward the voracek and giroux era of them being the 2ndary scoring threats. Meaning, our main guys will be couts and tk now with a good supporting cast around them. This is a great thing though as voracek/giroux can be the leading scorer at any time. We just need patrick, frost, and farabee to really elevate their game quick as we need more scoring

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    i think we are starting to gravitate toward the voracek and giroux era of them being the 2ndary scoring threats. Meaning, our main guys will be couts and tk now with a good supporting cast around them. This is a great thing though as voracek/giroux can be the leading scorer at any time. We just need patrick, frost, and farabee to really elevate their game quick as we need more scoring
    Iíd rather trade all 3 for legit top flight scoring, such as Laine

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast