Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I'm not saying Sanheim and Myers together is a complete disaster, but maybe they shouldn't be together.

Even getting embarrassed at home now. Getting shut out last game to giving up 5 goals in less than half a game. Break down after break down.

and we won... what a game... our team was trash and hung hart out to dry but we won lol

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Why the hell is he useless? A mystery to all.
    This is awfully harsh. The kid's got a medical problem. I wanted Hischier, I won't lie, but I have no regrets with the pick other that it hasn't worked out for us the way we wanted. You might as well bash Lindblom for being injured.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

This team is a joke. Schenn hits Elliot and covers up expecting to get roughed up some and not a single Flyer did anything.

Quote Originally Posted by crzyhawk View Post
    This is awfully harsh. The kid's got a medical problem. I wanted Hischier, I won't lie, but I have no regrets with the pick other that it hasn't worked out for us the way we wanted. You might as well bash Lindblom for being injured.
    As Steagles (extensively) quoted before, I've never been on the Nolan Patrick train. Now that we have him, I'd like to be wrong and him to be good, but...

I'd much, much rather have any of the other four players selected in the top-5. I can't help but feel like taking Patrick was the move because that's what the "hockey men" said...but I really never saw high end skill. I saw a bigger kid that had a training & developmental advantage (because he was the son of a hockey man), who happened to bully his way through the WHL.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Patrick turns into another Getzlaf and we get him at a discount because he's been injured all the damn time.

Also, why the bloody hell did we not make a $700k offer to Kovalchuk after Lindblom went out? Isn't he *exactly* what we needed?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123