Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NFL All-Pro teams

Wagner and Kuechly are literally the only LBs who some people know, I swear. Wagner is absolutely not a 1st team AP this year, the Seattle LBs were horrible most of the season and gave up an absurd amount of YAC. Kuechly was on a defense that was historically bad at stopping the run; he's probably still the best in the game, but you couldn't tell by how trash our entire defense was.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

The system has gotten really dumb when they started adding flex and edge and CB/S with DB. And with only 50 voters, the 2nd team stuff gets a bit watered down.

Also I mostly agree about it being stupid to have a player at multiple positions, but it kinda makes sense with McCaffrey given hes probably the most versatile player in the league. But why did Henry get flex votes? He's straight up just a runner for the most part.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Also I mostly agree about it being stupid to have a player at multiple positions, but it kinda makes sense with McCaffrey given hes probably the most versatile player in the league. But why did Henry get flex votes? He's straight up just a runner for the most part.
    Because you don't vote like that. On the ballot the Flex was meant to be an open RB/TE/WR spot. So there were ballots that listed McCaffery at RB and Henry at Flex; then the ones that listed Henry at RB and McCaffery at the flex. So what it means is they were 1-2 in both spots and the NFL just skims it right off the top.

This is a rather interesting thing to look at for pass rushers; success rate against 2+ blockers:

Brandon Brooks snubbed.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Brandon Brooks snubbed.
    Agreed. OL seems to be the biggest "legacy vote" position there is. Pouncey got 4 votes this year. Like....did anyone watch him play?

Tre White finally getting the recognition he's deserved. Should have been DROY. Should have been a Pro Bowler before this season.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    This is a rather interesting thing to look at for pass rushers; success rate against 2+ blockers:
    I think the raw totals are interesting too. Sort of shows who teams fear on defenses the most too. For the internal guys, really shows how impactful a guy like Kenny Clark is when he doesn't get a ton of national attention. Good win rate over a large amount of snaps.

Alsoz aaron Donald is just a stud. Not that that is news to anyone, but dude is so damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I think the raw totals are interesting too. Sort of shows who teams fear on defenses the most too. For the internal guys, really shows how impactful a guy like Kenny Clark is when he doesn't get a ton of national attention. Good win rate over a large amount of snaps.

Alsoz aaron Donald is just a stud. Not that that is news to anyone, but dude is so damn good.
    It's kinda funny because despite being a big investor in PFF, Chris Collinsworth said Cam Heyward "isn't really a sack or double team guy, he's just a solid all around interior lineman." 10th in Doubles and 5th in beating them. Not a sack guy my ***.

4 of the top 6 outside rushers are brothers. Crazy.

Damn, All-Pro used to be the more legit Pro Bowl vote but then they go and do things like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Brandon Brooks snubbed.
    I can name a team with about 8 potential snubs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast