Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast

Pentagon Says Top Iranian Military Leader Killed

Holy ****...and Bolton left. This is all the nutbag in charge?

Pentagon Says Top Iranian Military Leader Killed In Airstrikes on Iraqi Airport
    https://www.npr.org/2020/01/02/79320...-on-iraqi-airp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh boy...

The Lost Boys of PSD

Depending on how the Iranian government response to this, their blowback could give the USA government the excuse to go after them. Bet your bottom dollar that Trump will be crowing about this tomorrow on Twitter.

What a dumpster fire this continues to be.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Depending on how the Iranian government response to this, their blowback could give the USA government the excuse to go after them. Bet your bottom dollar that Trump will be crowing about this tomorrow on Twitter.
    Iran is going to hit back hard. Israel and Saudi Arabia will have to be on high alert too.

I wonder what they’ll do? Can’t say I feel too bad for Iran that they finally met some blowback to their meddling in Iraq and the region, but what comes next is suddenly concerning. Poor Iraq!
    Last edited by statquo; 01-03-2020 at 12:19 AM.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Purely response to Saudi missile attack.

https://twitter.com/alexemmons/statu...374764032?s=21

I figured he'd start a war at some point leading up to the election. The timing seems about right. How quickly will the Republicans throw in their support for a war with Iran? I'm betting the usual suspects in here will be all about in within a week or two.

I watched republicans blindly support the Iraq war because W and Cheney used the word freedom in his corrupt halfassed rationale.

When liberals criticized any piece of it they ripped us apart and called us unpatriotic Bush haters, sore losers from 2000.

Trump ran for office and called the Iraq war a mistake, a disaster, etc and those same mindless blowhards supported and voted for Trump.

Now watch as they blindly support this Iran debacle and call anyone who opposes it an unpatriotic Trump hater...

Estimates that I'm hearing is that Soleimani was responsible for almost 20% of all American deaths in Iraq and there was hard evidence that he was making plans to assassinate US diplomats. Good riddance.

And lulz at Gmen.

This was a constitutional act and within Trumps right

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Iran is going to hit back hard. Israel and Saudi Arabia will have to be on high alert too.

I wonder what they’ll do? Hit Israel, use Hezbollah to hit Israel, launch a massive proxy attack on US forces in Iraq, attack the Saudis, close the Persian Gulf, assassinate an equally high US official... there’s so many more options, and all of them will lead to a US response, and suddenly you’re really close to a full blown war. Poor Iraq!
    Iraq has a growing anti-American problem right now. We turned on our only ally, the Kurds, in that region. The Taliban offensive is increasing in Afghanistan. With Russia backing the forces, we are trying to kill, they will increase their military supplies to them, might even take an active role. We can't trust Turkey, a NATO ally, who is also getting closer to Russia. Trump has dissed our European allies so much, one wonders if they will send military assistance if we do go to hotter war in the Middle East. If they lose their oil supplies that come through the straits, they might be forced to depend on Russia and Venezuela oil.

If it wasn't my country involved I would be laughing at the clusterf'k Trump has made out of the middle east. After he revokes the Iranian Nuclear treaty it's has been all downhill.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    I figured he'd start a war at some point leading up to the election. The timing seems about right. How quickly will the Republicans throw in their support for a war with Iran? I'm betting the usual suspects in here will be all about in within a week or two.
    I wonder how the moderate democrat will react. We got Warhawks or chicken hawks to

Very true. If it's bernie/trump and Trump is banging the war drums he'll Prolly steal moderate votes. I never doubted Trump would get the war games going eventually.

Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast