Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1/2 NBA Game Thread

Letís go Miami!! Havenít lost 2 in a row all season, apparently we had a training camp like practice yesterday defensively and the raptors are beat up and weíre home where we only lost 1 game to the Lakers and refs. Need to redeem ourselves for getting destroyed by gleaguers.

Tough 3 games in 4 nights stretch again for Miami but Iím not surprised the nba tried to **** us.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Letís go Miami!! Havenít lost 2 in a row all season, apparently we had a training camp like practice yesterday defensively and the raptors are beat up and weíre home where we only lost 1 game to the Lakers and refs. Need to redeem ourselves for getting destroyed by gleaguers.

Tough 3 games in 4 nights stretch again for Miami but Iím not surprised the nba tried to **** us.
    Jesus, you really are Wade3

that was a clean block and a down right awful call against the heat.

Herro is en fuego

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    This is getting old lol

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Herro is en fuego
    11 straight to start the 4th, this kid is ridiculous at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I think MTM is a Wade dupe as he often takes up an entire page of posts with random unreadable sentences when he should gather his thoughts and post 1 post instead. I remember when you'd get infractions for that many posts in a row. But now with the site being desperate for activity, that's not the case.
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Jimmy has been terrible scoring wise tonight. And idk why heís taking technical free throws with elite shooters like Herro and Robinson out there

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Herro is en fuego
    You doing some scouting for your first round matchup? #hinkiediedforthis? #texansownwildcardsaturdaylikephillyownsthe6seed

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    You doing some scouting for your first round matchup? #hinkiediedforthis? #texansownwildcardsaturdaylikephillyownsthe6seed
    This site must be desperate for activity

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    This site must be desperate for activity
    My very first infraction, prior to a 7 year infraction-free span, came from getting into it with from one of the guys that ran the site in 07. Show some respekt.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    My very first infraction, prior to a 7 year infraction-free span, came from getting into it with from one of the guys that ran the site in 07. Show some respekt.
    Regardless of your tenure we need better activity and discussion from you.

Great win tonight, ugly as hell but Iíll take it. Iím confused by Robinsonís decrease in minutes especially in a game we struggled scoring. Herro is so ****ing good, so is bam. The game changed when Bam decided to be aggressive scoring, we need that to continue every night as it had been because were out our best when him and jimmy are attacking.

Side note, Iím getting fed up with the disrespect weíre receiving at the end of the game. We always hold the ball when the game is over and take that last turnover and every time we do this the other team rushes up and jacks up a meaningless shot, itís disrespectful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast