Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    you can call opi on every play if you call that one at the end, good no call. terrible defensive call

NFC Wild Card: #6 Minnesota Vikings (10-6) @ #3 New Orleans Saints (13-3)

Serious question to any saints fans that are still around:

How likely is taysom hill to leave in the offseason? Hes a very unique player that Id love to have on my team (depending on price of course)

Your baby can't do this

And this is why NFL overtime rules need to change. Coin toss decides another game...

The Vikes were flat out the better team today. Its Sean Payton's game management that screwed us today. We went to OT with a timeout and a 49 yard FG lol, we easily could have won that game with better game management. Had Will Lutz hit his 43 yarder, we wouldn't have even been in OT. It's too easy to make excuses.

Vikings executed their final drive I am sure Saints fan have a lot of gripes but the Vikes did what was needed and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayzak15 View Post
    And this is why NFL overtime rules need to change. Coin toss decides another game...
    This. Each team should get at least one possession.

am I correct that the same po' bastid that missed Diggs on the Minneapolis Miracle....was on Rudy on today's TD catch? ....he'll NEVER want to play the Vikings again.......
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Not surprised they won but does anyone here honestly see them beating the 49ers next week?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Serious question to any saints fans that are still around:

How likely is taysom hill to leave in the offseason? Hes a very unique player that Id love to have on my team (depending on price of course)
    Brees and Bridgewater are UFAs. Hills an RFA. I have a hard time believing they let Hill walk in any way. Mickys a magician with the cap and Hill/Bridgewater probably bridge the gap for us going forward. Hills 30 and Teddys 28 so it buys us time.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    am I correct that the same po' bastid that missed Diggs on the Minneapolis Miracle....was on Rudy on today's TD catch? ....he'll NEVER want to play the Vikings again.......
    Marcus Williams our FS missed the Diggs tackle. Today was PJ Williams a CB. Think he waas a 2nd rounder a while ago and has slowly developed into a servicable CB2.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Either way. 6 foot DB vs 6'6" TE.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    This. Each team should get at least one possession.
    agreed, but those aren't the current rules....yet someone brings this up every time a team does this

if those WERE the rules, the Vikings don't take the ball to start OT....most wouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Bad pass defense decided the game.
    So silly. Why wasnt the Vikings pass defense not bad in OT?
    The coin toss takes precedence. There is no logic for it at all. Just people afraid of progress and change.

Payton went with a blitz and single coverage on Rudolph. I swear on my life. As soon as they lined up on offense, I said to my gf why are we not calling a timeout. How are you leaving PJ on Rudolph 1 on 1. Its shocking from Sean Payton. Furthermore, why are we not using Jared Cook more?

Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Marcus Williams our FS missed the Diggs tackle. Today was PJ Williams a CB. Think he waas a 2nd rounder a while ago and has slowly developed into a servicable CB2.
    ahh, just thought the odds were against a team having 2 DBs with same last name......but Williams is a common name

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast