Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

German suspended 81 games. Retroactive

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Damn, what he did must have been much worse than the single light slap that was reported.

That should mean Monty, King, Garcia, Schmidt will probably be taking the 5th spot and German may end u in the pen, at least for next yr

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post

yanks should release him..

Bob Nightengale@BNightengale

NY #Yankees starter Domingo German's 63-game suspension, which included the 18 games he missed last year, is #MLB's longest under the domestic abuse policy without formal charges being filed.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Ever since the fun police took his nickname, it’s been all downhill...

What he did is despicable, but the Yanks aren't just going to release a 26 yr old starter that probably would have won 20 games had he not been suspended last yr.

Young cheap starters withelite stuff and having won as many games as he did last yr are the most valuable asset in baseball. They arent going to cut him and let another team reap the rewards.

Plus under the cba while he's suspended without pay the Yanks can't cut him just like guy's who get popped for PEDS

Seems excessive but he'll be back mid June as a fresh arm. No big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    yanks should release him..
    Then if that's how you feel, they should release Chapman as well. Haven't heard you say that, at all.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Then if that's how you feel, they should release Chapman as well. Haven't heard you say that, at all.

woman beaters should not be on the yankees team period...

She probably forgot to put mustard on his sandwich. If that's the case, I dont blame him.

Interesting that this is the first time you've ever mentioned it.

Never said **** when Chapman fired a gun in a fit of rage.

But hey. You do you boo.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Damn, what he did must have been much worse than the single light slap that was reported.

That should mean Monty, King, Garcia, Schmidt will probably be taking the 5th spot and German may end u in the pen, at least for next yr
    Yep. I think it's now another guys job to lose. With that said, he will likely get his shot. There will be an injury around that time and he can get some starts.

And I agree, what he did must have been rally bad. There are no charges filed and he got 81 games.

**** off. Where's my title

Rally, Rally bad Clown, lol. I agree with us that it's definitely Monty's job to lose now, with King and Garcia with an outside chance.

German could end up being a dynamic reliever for us until we need another starter. Also by mid season Schmidt could be ready as well.

Ive watched a bunch of Schmidt's videos the last couple days and the kids got some fithly stuff, especially his CB. What i found really impressive is how good his stuff looked in his first yr coming back from TJS. Imo he could be a very good 1st division # 2 or 3. If we lose one of Paxton or preferably Tanaka he should be able to take one of their spots and be successful

Seems montgomery will be pitching in AAA, along with Nelson, Garcia, King The rotation, as it's currently constructed, is full.

Happ
    Cole
    Severino
    Tanaka
    Paxton

I still have no idea what Sunday did. He slapped his gf once? And no charges or arrests? She didn’t complain?

Is he a perennial abuser or did he catch her cheating? Does anyone know?

Stupid rule. If she slapped him, what happens?

I can’t stand these things in either direction.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast