Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Brady Pick-Six. What a fitting end.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    only tom brady could get argued as playing good when he goes 20-37 for 209 yards 0 touchdowns and an interception... the offense put up 13 points at home lol

-tom brady was good
    At least 5 drops, all in key situations (Edelman’s was brutal). Huge play called back because RG Mason was too far up the field. They failed to do anything in the red zone with runs and had to settle for FG’s.

With his receivers getting no separation Brady did everything he could.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Tony went back in forth from what I heard. Only saw the second half. But brady had some good throws and some bad ones from what I saw. Better then I'd thought hed be at 42.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk
    oh he def had some good throws but by no means was this a good performance.

39 isnt 43.... 39 is the new 28
    Neck fusion definitely trumps 4 years older at that point IMO. I'm just saying, I can see Brady having a good year elsewhere.

only tom brady could get argued as playing good when he goes 20-37 for 209 yards 0 touchdowns and an interception... the offense put up 13 points at home lol

-tom brady was good
    He definitely wasn't good, but the INT was a deflected pass and there were a lot of drops.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

I think Brady would love to see something offered to him and not be on the Budget Team for a change.Pats looked bad this year despite the record because the inexpensive talent just isn't great.

Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    At least 5 drops, all in key situations (Edelman’s was brutal). Huge play called back because RG Mason was too far up the field. They failed to do anything in the red zone with runs and had to settle for FG’s.

With his receivers getting no separation Brady did everything he could.
    atleast 40 over/under throws all in key situations where 9 of which should have been picked... imagine not understanding it goes both ways?

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Neck fusion definitely trumps 4 years older at that point IMO. I'm just saying, I can see Brady having a good year elsewhere.

He definitely wasn't good, but the INT was a deflected pass and there were a lot of drops.
    oh no the int def wasnt on him... i just dont go by drops and i argue with bdawk about drops all the time... drops suck but we take drops and use it as an excuse for QBs but then ignore the over and under throws or dropped interceptions

Peak

this playoff loss also is on tom because the patriots shouldnt have even played today.

atleast 40 over/under throws all in key situations where 9 of which should have been picked... imagine not understanding it goes both ways?
    9 throws which should’ve been picked?!?!? What the ****?

Watson dropped a pass that hit him right in the hands and then hit the DB in his hands. The pick 6 was a desperate throw that was deflected.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Peak
    Romo said his arm was still very strong too. Basically you were proven wrong lol.

oh he def had some good throws but by no means was this a good performance.
    I agree he was short on some passes. But there was some bad drops and he legit has maybe the worst wide outs he's had since probably 06. Difference is that he wasn't 42 then haha. I doubt he's done no way a guy with Brady's fire goes out like this. I think him and Bill need to talk to see what's going on. He could leave it's a very real chance. But you never know Bill may say **** it and say let's go all in.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    Romo said his arm was still very strong too. Basically you were proven wrong lol.
    Peak

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Peak
    So you’re admitting you were wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    The Denver Broncos
    Nah we got Lock

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast