Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 287
  1. #196
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    17,459
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Brady Pick-Six. What a fitting end.

  2. #197
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    only tom brady could get argued as playing good when he goes 20-37 for 209 yards 0 touchdowns and an interception... the offense put up 13 points at home lol

    -tom brady was good
    At least 5 drops, all in key situations (Edelman’s was brutal). Huge play called back because RG Mason was too far up the field. They failed to do anything in the red zone with runs and had to settle for FG’s.

    With his receivers getting no separation Brady did everything he could.

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Tony went back in forth from what I heard. Only saw the second half. But brady had some good throws and some bad ones from what I saw. Better then I'd thought hed be at 42.

    Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk
    oh he def had some good throws but by no means was this a good performance.

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,344
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    39 isnt 43.... 39 is the new 28
    Neck fusion definitely trumps 4 years older at that point IMO. I'm just saying, I can see Brady having a good year elsewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    only tom brady could get argued as playing good when he goes 20-37 for 209 yards 0 touchdowns and an interception... the offense put up 13 points at home lol

    -tom brady was good
    He definitely wasn't good, but the INT was a deflected pass and there were a lot of drops.

    BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    hampton beach
    Posts
    2,801
    I think Brady would love to see something offered to him and not be on the Budget Team for a change.Pats looked bad this year despite the record because the inexpensive talent just isn't great.

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,382
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    At least 5 drops, all in key situations (Edelman’s was brutal). Huge play called back because RG Mason was too far up the field. They failed to do anything in the red zone with runs and had to settle for FG’s.

    With his receivers getting no separation Brady did everything he could.
    atleast 40 over/under throws all in key situations where 9 of which should have been picked... imagine not understanding it goes both ways?

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,382
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Neck fusion definitely trumps 4 years older at that point IMO. I'm just saying, I can see Brady having a good year elsewhere.



    He definitely wasn't good, but the INT was a deflected pass and there were a lot of drops.
    oh no the int def wasnt on him... i just dont go by drops and i argue with bdawk about drops all the time... drops suck but we take drops and use it as an excuse for QBs but then ignore the over and under throws or dropped interceptions

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    34,459
    Peak

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,382
    this playoff loss also is on tom because the patriots shouldnt have even played today.

  10. #205
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    atleast 40 over/under throws all in key situations where 9 of which should have been picked... imagine not understanding it goes both ways?
    9 throws which should’ve been picked?!?!? What the ****?

    Watson dropped a pass that hit him right in the hands and then hit the DB in his hands. The pick 6 was a desperate throw that was deflected.

  11. #206
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Peak
    Romo said his arm was still very strong too. Basically you were proven wrong lol.

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,676
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    oh he def had some good throws but by no means was this a good performance.
    I agree he was short on some passes. But there was some bad drops and he legit has maybe the worst wide outs he's had since probably 06. Difference is that he wasn't 42 then haha. I doubt he's done no way a guy with Brady's fire goes out like this. I think him and Bill need to talk to see what's going on. He could leave it's a very real chance. But you never know Bill may say **** it and say let's go all in.

    Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    34,459
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    Romo said his arm was still very strong too. Basically you were proven wrong lol.
    Peak

  14. #209
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Peak
    So you’re admitting you were wrong?

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,473
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    The Denver Broncos
    Nah we got Lock

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •