Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Offseason

Offseason

Here is a list of players in need of a contract.

QB Dak Prescott (trade to Bengals for #1 pick) will end up being tagged
    WR Tavon Austin (let walk)
    WR Randall Cobb (let walk) Texans
    WR Amari Cooper (resign) will end up being tagged Resigned
    TE Jason Witten (retire) Raiders
    C/G Joe Looney (resign) Resigned
    G Xaver Sua-Filo (resign) will probably lose Cininnati
    DT Maliek Collins (resign) Raiders
    DT Christian Covington (resign) Denver
    DL Kerry Hyder (let walk) San Francisco
    DE Robert Quinn (try to resign) going to get paid by someone Bears
    LB Ray-Ray Armstrong (let walk)
    LB Sean Lee (resign) Resigned
    LB Justin March (let walk) Resigned
    LB Malcolm Smith (let walk)
    LB Joe Thomas (resign) going to get paid by someone Resigned
    CB Anthony Brown (resign) someone is going to offer more money Resigned
    CB Byron Jones (resign) someone is going to offer more money Miami
    CB C.J. Goodwin (resign) Resigned
    S Jeff Heath (resign) Raiders
    S Kavon Frazier (let walk) Miami
    S Darian Thompson (resign) Resigned
    K Kai Forbath (resign) Resigned
    LS L.P. Ladouceur (resign) Resigned

Free Agent

DL Michael Bennett (let walk)

*Restricted Free Agent *
    QB Cooper Rush (resign) Signed tender
    TE Blake Jarwin (resign) Resigned
    DL Daniel Ross (resign) Raiders

Exclusive Rights

OL Adam Redmond (resign) Resigned
    DT Antwaun Woods (resign)

Club Option

FB Jamize Olawale (bring back) Picked up option
    OT Cameron Fleming (bring back) New York Giants

Added

Gerald McCoy
    Maurice Canady
    Ha Ha Clinton-Dix
    Blake Bell
    Greg Zuerlein
    Dontari Poe
    Aldon Smith
    Last edited by lbz88; 04-29-2020 at 10:03 AM.

If your hoping to draft burrows-( I saw you put trade to bengals ) I dont think there is any way he could withstand the scrutiny he would get being a cowboy. You see his past tweets? Hed
    Be eatin alive

Prescott to the Chargers for #6 this year and their #1 next year. Sign Phillips, Brees, Winston, Bridgewater, Mariota, or Manning to a 2 year contract and draft a QB this year be it Herbert or Love or use the #6 pick for whatever and hope the Chargers are even worse next year and we get a shot at Lawrence.

Prescott isnt getting traded let alone top draft picks with the cap number that comes with the franchise tag. You guys live in a Madden world?

Prescott for #1 overall......gfto

Prescott for a top 10 pick and another first rounder.....gtfo

If he has all this "value" then why in the **** are you trying to trade him?

Save the cap room argument. Stephen isnt going to play in big time free agency so its literally irrelevant.

I don't think Prescott is worth anything more than $33 - $35 million. He is going to sign for $40 or more and it will handy cap the team trying to sign other people moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    I don't think Prescott is worth anything more than $33 - $35 million. He is going to sign for $40 or more and it will handy cap the team trying to sign other people moving forward.
    well it came out that he was going to take the 33 million a year offer last year but the team wouldnt up the guaranteed part so he barked at it. this "40 million" has never been true.

dak has every right to holdout for more guaranteed money. after all they paid the position (RB) that 28 other teams dont value any more, significant money. a rb isnt going to take you anywhere in todays game.

longer the cowboys keep low balling him the more they are going to pay in the long run to get it done. players union isnt going to let him take less than 36-37 if Mahomes and Watson get new deals before Dak does. doesnt mean he will get the 40+ mahomes will get but hes not going to get the 33 we want to give him now either.

all the boys have to do is up the guaranteed money and the deal gets done, its that simple.

but they told tank he had to take a discount

they told dak he has to take a discount

they are saying they wont pay byron even 12 per year (kind of agree with this)

cooper is probably getting tagged, will get tagged no matter what if they get daks deal done.

really the only ones ****ing these negotiations up are the joneses with their fantasy that everyone needs to take a discount so the joneses can get a superbowl. thats not how any of this works,

I can definitely see the Cowboys as a destination or possible destination for Tom Brady especially if it means Jerry lets Dak walk because Dak is a free agent just like Brady is isn't he not?

They won't let Dak walk. They will tag him and trade him before they let him walk for nothing.

With the wide receiver position being so deep in the draft, I wonder if Dallas becomes tempted to snatch one of them. I wouldn't mind modeling after the Chiefs with their speed and how they can put up 28 points in 7 minutes.

I think Dak turns down the latest offer. From his side it makes sense to wait until the new CBA is final. If he gets the $40M he wants I dont think the Cowboys should resign Cooper. Use the 1st on one of the stud WR (Jerry Jeudy) and bring back Cobb.

I also heard the local radio guys throwing around the option of trading Tyron Smith. My initial thought was hell no! But once I thought about it, it might not be a bad idea. Would a team like the Chargers give up pick 37? Connor Williams would move the the LT spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jones signs with Dolphins. Highest paid CB in NFL now. Dude that literally had no takeaways. Its crazy how overhyped our players are. Liked the guy but dear lord.

Just the beginning. Cooper, Quinn, Collins, Bennett, Su'a-Filo, Witten, Thomas, Heath, Cobb, & Austin will all end up else where. But don't worry Dak will be the highest paid QB in the league. Trade him to Miami for #5, Rosen, 4th, and 5th. At least a good note, we should get a bunch of picks come next year.
    Last edited by lbz88; 03-17-2020 at 05:36 PM.

Cooper back in big D with a 5 year 100 million.
    Cobb gets big money from Texans

Would 100% deal Dak to Dolphins for just 2 1sts. Sign Brady and we are atleast a real contender for this year. 3 1st round picks too.

Quinn to the Bears.

Witten to the Raiders.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast