Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Offseason

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    LOL. We signed Andy Dalton. I guess he's a decent backup.
    Big signing!
    We had Cooper Rush with zero experience. Think he had 3 career passes.
    Now for only 900 000 thousand more we have a solid backup. What a huge upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Big signing!
    We had Cooper Rush with zero experience. Think he had 3 career passes.
    Now for only 900 000 thousand more we have a solid backup. What a huge upgrade.
    I wonder if he'll end up prospering here. He's a former 3 time probowler that was stuck behind some pretty mediocre talent rosters that the Bengals cobbled together every year. Here, he has a strong line, a strong running back, 3 dynamic wide receivers and an athletic tight end. I can't believe we got him so cheap. Even mediocre backups usually command a lot of money in the past. CeeDee Lamb will open up a lot of things for Amari in the slot and also give Zeke a lot of open running lanes. That's assuming we even see football this year.

A lot of things seemed to have fallen into the Cowboys laps. Cee Dee Lamb, Trevor Diggs...even that guy they got in the 3rd round. McClay is doing a great job.

Looks like the Patriots got Cam for peanuts. They seem to be able to get players for cheap, well below their price. Hope the Cowboys are able to get Clowney.

I wonder what this new look defense will look like with Gerald McCoy, Dontari Poe and HaHa Clinton Dix. They lost a good corner in Byron Jones though. Maybe one of the backup corners will step up. They seem to be going for more size rather than just speed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123