Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Offseason

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Earl Thomas anyone? He might be available soon. Heís not the player he was but if they could get him for 1 year on like $6 mil that would be pretty good.

https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/...877306370?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why not? Lol the locker room and skipping meetings kinda scares me but if he wants to be here then maybe he'll be a good teammate.

Nolans defense tends to use an additional safety in the box so being able to have ET3 over the top and let him do his thing could work. But yes, it'll all come down to the money.

Cowboys cleared $8M off the cap yesterday so everything is pointing to the Cowboys pursuing him.

https://twitter.com/gehlkennfl/statu...697764864?s=21

This is Thomas's plan all along I'm sure. He want to play for Dallas, he just forced the Ravens hand. I'd rather spend that money on Clowney. I'd actually see if there was any interest in Lawrence and trade him is possible. I'd also see if you could get a 1st + more for Tyron Smith too. More Collins to LT, Williams to RT, and McGovern to LG.

Of all the undrafted free agents this is the guy Iím excited to see. I heard good things about him coming out of Utah and it appears heís making his presence known and should make the team.

https://twitter.com/gehlkennfl/statu...898937345?s=21

Of all the undrafted free agents this is the guy Iím excited to see. I heard good things about him coming out of Utah and it appears heís making his presence known and should make the team.

https://twitter.com/gehlkennfl/statu...898937345?s=21

I remember Broaddus saying he would've been a mid round pick if it weren't for off the field issues so you know the talent is there. That Utah defense must have been incredible last year. So many of their guys were drafted.

Offseason

Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    I remember Broaddus saying he would've been a mid round pick if it weren't for off the field issues so you know the talent is there. That Utah defense must have been incredible last year. So many of their guys were drafted.

Donít forget Bradlee Anae is also from Utah. I think he will more than make up for any production they would have gotten from Randy Gregory.

Donít forget Bradlee Anae is also from Utah. I think he will more than make up for any production they would have gotten from Randy Gregory.

Yep loved that pick. Donning the 51.

I can't believe it's here already.

September 13th! And actual real games, not that pre-season BS. Canít get here soon enough.

Is it true that CeeDee Lamb has looked the best in camp among the receivers? I wonder how it will shake out this season? I think they should lock up Gallup now so they don't have to face an exorbitant fee down the road. Maybe even give him security. Can't give all 3 receivers Amari money.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Is it true that CeeDee Lamb has looked the best in camp among the receivers? I wonder how it will shake out this season? I think they should lock up Gallup now so they don't have to face an exorbitant fee down the road. Maybe even give him security. Can't give all 3 receivers Amari money.
    I would love to see them resign Gallup but he might have more value in a trade. He has 1 more year left on his contract after this season. If he does have another 1,000 yard season his value is going to be pretty high. If a team is willing to give up a 1st or 2nd round pick for him they have to consider the offer. Or if there is someone in the draft they want he can be used to move up during the draft.

I would love to see them resign Gallup but he might have more value in a trade. He has 1 more year left on his contract after this season. If he does have another 1,000 yard season his value is going to be pretty high. If a team is willing to give up a 1st or 2nd round pick for him they have to consider the offer. Or if there is someone in the draft they want he can be used to move up during the draft.

That's interesting. Would we get a pick as good as him? I was hoping to see this 3 headed monster at wide receiver for several years. They could be special. Gallup was playing very well last year and to be honest sometimes he looked better than Amari. Dak can pretty much throw anywhere on the field... he will have good choices in which ever direction he looks at.

RANDY IS BACK! LET'S GET IT!

Happy holiday weekend yall!

DL did definitely get deeper.

https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/...053413381?s=21

Dallas brought in Brandon Carr for a visit. Demarious Randall and Earl Thomas were released by their teams.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Dallas brought in Brandon Carr for a visit. Demarious Randall and Earl Thomas were released by their teams.
    Local radio is speculating that Cowboys are waiting until after week 1 to sign a veteran S.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast