Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Dude Wiggins was the kiss of death to my Wolves fanhood. I mean they spent nearly 30 years buttering me up, but then they done dropped a max deal on the biggest waste of talent this side of Jenna Jameson. Andddd, I'm done with you Wolves..
    It's so hard to bench him I guess. Y'all showed gritty fight without him. If Kitty kat would show any willingness to play defense aside from when he's motivated vs. jojo becaue he had a chip on his shoulder, the Wolves would show some promise. Roco and Culver are likely being wasted when Wiggy is healthy, if I had to assume.
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Roco and Culver playing a bigger role w/o wiggy would be addition w/o subtraction. Now finding a suitor for wiggy will be easier said then done. Maybe CLe for love and buyout love?
    Wouldn't that be so ironic getting traded for the same player twice

The Knicks might be another team who would trade for wiggy

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    need a willing partner. Know of anyone?
    The Knicks.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    How about Hayward, Romeo Langford and the Memphis pick for McCollum and Portland's next first-rounder?
    That is a gross overpay for CJ. It probably makes the Cs worse as well. Cs arenít players for McCollum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    The Knicks.
    *If the Knicks went out and got Horford and Wiggy to use their cap space on, would that be much of a downgrade than how they're spending their current $$ w 3/63 on randel and this being an awful class? And honestly, look at the last 5 years and the Knicks FA. Wiggy and Horford probably make them a good bet for the 8 seed next year along with a top 4 pick
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

*If the Knicks went out and got Horford and Wiggy to use their cap space on, would that be much of a downgrade than how they're spending their current $$ w 3/63 on randel and this being an awful class? And honestly, look at the last 5 years and the Knicks FA. Wiggy and Horford probably make them a good bet for the 8 seed next year along with a top 4 pick
    If they're moving Morris they could do worse than Wiggins. Morris and Portis would probably do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Does it really make sense for the Blazers to take 2 PG's back?

I think the deal all matters on what the Blazers want. Do they want rebuild, retool, or relief. If they want relief then Dragic and Leonard (with future picks) really works nicely. Gives them $30mil coming off the books. Add in Whiteside, Bazemore, Tolliver, Labissiare coming off the books that's another $53million. They could clear $83mil off the books. That not only takes them out of the tax but gets them really under the cap. Yes I know FA for 2020 is weak, but it allows them to be an interesting team. Maybe take some 1-2 year deals from teams with picks to retool on the fly around Lillard and Nurkic.
    "Here; give us your second-best player and you can eat our ****," Pat Riley proffers Neil Olshey one day. "It passes pretty quickly, and I'll even throw in some low first- and second-round picks! What... those young guys? Nunn, Herro, Winslow? You don't want those young guys? You want those crappy picks."
    (Does Jedi hand wave.)

Seriously; if I'm giving up McCollum, I'm getting at least Herro back. Nunn ain't gettin' it done. I want size next to Lillard or Simons, depending on whether I go rebuild or retool. If you're dead set on keeping Herro, I'll take Winslow and Duncan along with the salary filler of your choice.

It's so hard to bench him I guess. Y'all showed gritty fight without him. If Kitty kat would show any willingness to play defense aside from when he's motivated vs. jojo becaue he had a chip on his shoulder, the Wolves would show some promise. Roco and Culver are likely being wasted when Wiggy is healthy, if I had to assume.
    KAT is usually too busy crying about a non-call on the other end to get back and defend.

Wiggins needs to be moved. Even if we kept him, and even if his first 10 game blip would have stuck, the moment we got an actual playmaker, he goes and sits in the corner and dies. Many players would figure out another way to contribute, but if Wiggins isn't scoring, he does literally, and I mean literally, nothing else. And he isn't even a good scorer. He is by far and away the most frustrating player we have ever had. I would rather park him on the bench and kill his trade value than play him another minute.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234