Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Oh ok, I was gonna say LMA is turning 35. But if you're saying it's a short term solution I suppose it could work. I'm not very high on Aldridge as a player. I think Love is a better floor spacer and rebounder and is younger but is locked in to 2023. Does Miami really need a big though? I think the combination of BAM/Leonard/Ollynyk has been pretty solid
    Itís been solid because of Bam for the most part. KO has been unplayable lately and Leonard is god awful defensively and doesnít shoot much at all. We need a scorer from our big man position, thatís our glaring weakness imo. Someone we can throw the ball to that can score from all 3 levels so thatís why I think LMA makes the most sense. I think that combo with Butler as the main scorer from the perimeter and LMA as the main scorer from our bigs would be nice, Bam would still get his 15+ from his activity.

Wiggins

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Wiggins
    That's who they should be trading. Not KAT

everyone knows Woj didnt say this right?

Roco and Culver playing a bigger role w/o wiggy would be addition w/o subtraction. Now finding a suitor for wiggy will be easier said then done. Maybe CLe for love and buyout love?
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    everyone knows Woj didnt say this right?
    Correct I was tricked, I forget people donít have lives so they like to make stuff up on the internet but the topic itself is interesting and should be discussed with how bad the blazers have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Roco and Culver playing a bigger role w/o wiggy would be addition w/o subtraction. Now finding a suitor for wiggy will be easier said then done. Maybe CLe for love and buyout love?
    Love is owed like $120M heís not getting bought out lol

Wiggins
    Don't you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    That's who they should be trading. Not KAT
    need a willing partner. Know of anyone?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    dude, Wiggins last year was the worst player in league history for his minutes/usage. Anyone, and I mean anyone, can replace what he offers. And far cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Don't you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby
    Dude Wiggins was the kiss of death to my Wolves fanhood. I mean they spent nearly 30 years buttering me up, but then they done dropped a max deal on the biggest waste of talent this side of Jenna Jameson. Andddd, I'm done with you Wolves..

Dude Wiggins was the kiss of death to my Wolves fanhood. I mean they spent nearly 30 years buttering me up, but then they done dropped a max deal on the biggest waste of talent this side of Jenna Jameson. Andddd, I'm done with you Wolves..
    Blah blah blah I'm a raider fan 35 years.....

Horford and Simmons for DAME

Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    Blah blah blah I'm a raider fan 35 years.....
    Lmfao

CJ McCollum I can see him on other teams too like the Mavericks, Rockets, Nets, Jazz or even the Lakers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast