Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,581

    Teams interested in McCollum, will he be traded?


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    33,531
    Canít see Boston getting it done. All of the reasons why POR would give up on the fit of Dame/CJ would exist between him and Kemba so giving up Brown or Tatum wouldnít make sense.

    If POR would take Hayward and the MEM pick Iíd do it but I donít see them settling for that. I think thereís an argument to be made that Hayward would help balance them between guard and wing better but some other team would offer more.


    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    57,407
    Itís an unsupported rumor and the tweet has been deleted. Thereís also a lack of evidence.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,171
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Canít see Boston getting it done. All of the reasons why POR would give up on the fit of Dame/CJ would exist between him and Kemba so giving up Brown or Tatum wouldnít make sense.

    If POR would take Hayward and the MEM pick Iíd do it but I donít see them settling for that. I think thereís an argument to be made that Hayward would help balance them between guard and wing better but some other team would offer more.
    Boston needs help in their front court. I see 0 issues there on the perimeter. Why give up anything for CJ

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I Think Miami will go all in this season. I don't see them waiting on 2021. Jimmy isn't the most patient guy and then window for them to compete is now with him being the key cog there

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,581
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I Think Miami will go all in this season. I don't see them waiting on 2021. Jimmy isn't the most patient guy and then window for them to compete is now with him being the key cog there
    You may be right, I guess weíll see we definitely have the assets to improve a lot

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    You may be right, I guess weíll see we definitely have the assets to improve a lot
    Cj or Jrue would be nice for the Heat

    I also think CJ would be a good fit in Philly

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,581
    24 point loss to the Knicks tonight, I think itís time to break it up. In their defense they do have some key injuries though.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,425
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Canít see Boston getting it done. All of the reasons why POR would give up on the fit of Dame/CJ would exist between him and Kemba so giving up Brown or Tatum wouldnít make sense.

    If POR would take Hayward and the MEM pick Iíd do it but I donít see them settling for that. I think thereís an argument to be made that Hayward would help balance them between guard and wing better but some other team would offer more.
    How about Hayward, Romeo Langford and the Memphis pick for McCollum and Portland's next first-rounder?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,709
    I've always thought McCollum would be a great fit for the bucks. Giannis is a great player but he could use a partner who you can give the ball to with 5 seconds left on the shot clock and say get me a decent look. McCollum can do that.

    Prior to last year I suggested something around a middleton for McCollum type of deal. Maybe theres more, but that has always made sense to me. Giannis and midds are buds, so its probably not gonna happen. But it gives dame a partner who probably makes more sense as a true wing and not a combo guard. And it gives the bucks a better get your shoy guy.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    22,845
    if the blazers even traded CJ what would they be looking for?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,581
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    How about Hayward, Romeo Langford and the Memphis pick for McCollum and Portland's next first-rounder?
    What would you expect back from the Heat?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    What would you expect back from the Heat?
    Nunn/Winslow/Ollynyk or Johnson

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,062
    Blow up in Portland


    Olshey did this in Clipperland too when it seemed the roster had peak and they had no where to go but down. Great builder, but to sustain or shake things up to be more competitive, he sucks.


    He's likely gone after this season.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,581
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Nunn/Winslow/Ollynyk or Johnson
    This is exactly what I was thinking. Still donít think it makes sense for the Heat unless they have a trade for a guy like Love or LMA in line for basically cap relief or something.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •