Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mvp - Wade

best draft pick - Bam at 14, Herro at 13, JRich in the 2nd round. Think I’ll go with Bam.

worst pick - Winslow at 10 over Booker (we’d be the favorite in the East with Booker).

biggest shot - Ray in the corner, 2013 finals game 6 “put the ****ing rope up.” LeBrons game 7 dagger that series is overlooked too.

lowest point - LeBron leaving sucked but I’ll say Boshs blood clots. This team still could’ve done something post LeBron if not for that. Hell at 35 he’d be the perfect fit next to Bam right now.

best trade - JRich for Jimmy. Bunch of scrubs for Dragic, I’ll go with Jimmy since he’s a top 10 player. Sign and trade though so kind of different.

worst trade - idk trading up for Napier I suppose.

best player - LeBron

worst player - Luke Babbit or Josh McRoberts lol

biggest surprise player - Nunn Bam Robinson or Herro, should’ve been Whiteside

most disappointing player - whiteside, should be in consideration as a top 3 center with the way he was looking before signing a max deal. Waiters is a disappointment too.

Miami had a really good decade, but I feel like Haslem should be on this list somewhere. Guy's a warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Miami had a really good decade, but I feel like Haslem should be on this list somewhere. Guy's a warrior.
    Yea we’ve been really fortunate outside of Boshs blood clots. I tried to find somewhere to put Haslem. Maybe add a best teammate or leader category for him.

For the bucks:

Mvp- giannis

best draft pick- giannis

worst pick-Rashard Vaughn was probably the most useless but given his draft slot, it has to be Jabari Parker (although injuries are a big part of why he disappointed.)

biggest shot-can't think of any here, so I'll go most iconic and say giannis jumping over Hardaway for the oop dunk.

lowest point- Probably right before the 2014 draft. Just got the 8th seed but had a mediocre draft pick and that team had no hope. It was clear Brandon jennings and monta Ellis weren't the answer so it looked like we'd be stuck in that pick 10-15 range for a long time.

Best trade- Brandon Jennings for Brandon knight and khris middelton.

worst trade-Brandon Knight for Michael Carter Williams and others. The trade itself wasn't completely awful, but instead of taking MCW we theoretically could have gotten the Lakers pick that turned into the #10 pick in 2018. That would have been better. We also ended up flipping MCW for Tony snell in a move that looked good at first but then we resigned snell and ended up having to sell a pick to get rid of him. So that deal could have ended up netting us 2 additional firsts if we played it better.

best player-giannis

worst player-if we factor in contracts, probably Drew Gooden or John Henson. If we don't it's probably someone like Jon Brockman.

biggest surprise player-giannis. Had all the skills but I'm not sure anyone thought the kid with only grainy YouTube videos from an almost ymca level league in Greece would eventually become an mvp. Otherwise middleton basically being a throw in for the Jennings deal and turning into an all star was surprising too.

most disappointing player- Brandon Jennings or Larry sanders. Jennings had a great rookie year then got worse. Larry sanders looked like a perrenial all defensive type player until he decided he preffered smoking weed to playing in the nba.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    For the bucks:

Mvp- giannis

best draft pick- giannis

worst pick-Rashard Vaughn was probably the most useless but given his draft slot, it has to be Jabari Parker (although injuries are a big part of why he disappointed.)

biggest shot-can't think of any here, so I'll go most iconic and say giannis jumping over Hardaway for the oop dunk.

lowest point- Probably right before the 2014 draft. Just got the 8th seed but had a mediocre draft pick and that team had no hope. It was clear Brandon jennings and monta Ellis weren't the answer so it looked like we'd be stuck in that pick 10-15 range for a long time.

Best trade- Brandon Jennings for Brandon knight and khris middelton.

worst trade-Brandon Knight for Michael Carter Williams and others. The trade itself wasn't completely awful, but instead of taking MCW we theoretically could have gotten the Lakers pick that turned into the #10 pick in 2018. That would have been better. We also ended up flipping MCW for Tony snell in a move that looked good at first but then we resigned snell and ended up having to sell a pick to get rid of him. So that deal could have ended up netting us 2 additional firsts if we played it better.

best player-giannis

worst player-if we factor in contracts, probably Drew Gooden or John Henson. If we don't it's probably someone like Jon Brockman.

biggest surprise player-giannis. Had all the skills but I'm not sure anyone thought the kid with only grainy YouTube videos from an almost ymca level league in Greece would eventually become an mvp. Otherwise middleton basically being a throw in for the Jennings deal and turning into an all star was surprising too.

most disappointing player- Brandon Jennings or Larry sanders. Jennings had a great rookie year then got worse. Larry sanders looked like a perrenial all defensive type player until he decided he preffered smoking weed to playing in the nba.
    I remember that playoff series where Monta said he was Dwyane Wade without the rings lol!!!

MVP - Daryl Morey

Best Draft Pick - Clint Capela

Worst Pick - Royce White! That dude was a headache case and we got no production from him. Waste of a draft pick!

Biggest Shot - Harden crossover and 3 pointer on Wesley Johnson. I can see that highlight being aired for years.

Lowest Point - 2011-2012 (the year before Harden) that was our 3rd year in a row missing the playoffs while having a good record. We ended up in 9th place all three years. No playoff contention or lottery pick, just stuck in the middle. I didn’t know what was next for this team.

Best Trade - The James Harden trade of course!

Worst Trade - Ty Lawson for Kostas, Pablo Prigioni, Joey Dorsey, Nick Johnson and a protected first to Denver. Even though none of those guys are currently in the league and Denver picked Juan Hernangómez with that 15th pick. Pascal Siakam, Dejounte Murray, Caris LeVert, and Malcom Brogdon was available. I’m not sure if we would of chose one of those guys instead of Hernangómez but who knows. I feel like we got nothing from that trade since we waived him January.

Best Player - James Harden

Worst Player - Joe Johnson was pretty horrible when he played for the Rockets.

Biggest Surprise Player - James Harden! Let’s be real no NBA executives had a clue that Harden potential could be this high. If they did then the Thunder would of traded him to the Eastern Conference for better players and assets. I don’t know about you guys but I was surprised.

Most Disappointing Player - Ryan Anderson (big contract and very low impact)

Best Performance - Josh Smith performance in the 2015 Semifinals. I thought he was a cancer when we rolled the dice on him.

Worst Performance - Missing 27 straight 3’s in game 7 against the Warriors in 2018 WCF.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    I was trying to be nice damn it... it's a new year

But seriously though.... screw that ****face
    A 7 foot guy who can shoot and couldn't rebound would probably have been ok in this era though.

Mvp- Steph
    best draft pick- Steph (7 lol)
    worst pick -Jeremy Tyler
    biggest shot (Steph over the Thunder in WCF)
    lowest point (Klay going down in the finals 2019)
    best trade (getting Deangelo Russel for Durant since he was leaving anyways)
    worst trade (We haven’t made any trades)
    best player (Durant)
    worst player (Dan Gadzuric)
    biggest surprise player (Draymond Green- most people didn’t know but I had no doubt)
    most disappointing player -Andris Biedrins

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    best trade (getting Deangelo Russel for Durant since he was leaving anyways)
    I would rank Monta for Bogut higher personally.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    lol our list is pretty similar. I originally had the 25-57 year as our lowest point, but at the time I wasn't that sad because that team had a lot of high draft picks its just that like none of them panned out. Burks couldn't work with teammates, Burke thought too much of himself, Kanter couldn't defend, Hayward left, Favors got some nagging injuries and never turned into the guy we thought he would be, and Exum couldn't stay healthy. the Jerry sloan resigning was a really close 2nd for me.

I definitely forgot about the Burke trade, but i think we probably take Schroder with that pick and at 21 we just take rudy there. there were rumors we would have taken Giannis if we had stayed at 14, but the jazz really wanted a PG. which again makes it a really meh trade, but not like super bad. plus its not like the two guys the Twolves got turned into anything.
    I couldn't think of a "biggest shot" and have no idea how I forgot about the Iso Joe shot....the look on Doc Rivers face afterwards is absolutely priceless!!

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I would rank Monta for Bogut higher personally.
    I thought of that right after posting but thought it better to leave it as is, but I recognize your point for sure

Warriors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12