Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    10-2 so far boys

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    10-2 so far boys
    I said 10-4 but hope I was wrong because it would mean we lose @phi and against LAC, whatever happens WE CANNOT LOSE TO THE CLIPPERS AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I said 10-4 but hope I was wrong because it would mean we lose @phi and against LAC, whatever happens WE CANNOT LOSE TO THE CLIPPERS AGAIN.

10-2 so far boys
    Dafuq? You gets no credit if you don't turn in your work. You didn't even post a prediction lol.

The point of my post wasn’t to show who was right or wrong, props or credit but to highlight the Lakers incredible month. 5.5 games in which they played without AD, and still have 2 game left. This team is starting to get better slowly and improve chemistry. Plus I never play these little prediction games lol what was your guess for the month?

I predict that Tex is going to confront someone about their prediction. Just messing Tex.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    9-5
    already better than i predicted. Don't mean **** if we lose to the clips tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    already better than i predicted. Don't mean **** if we lose to the clips tho.
    We are finally going to beat the Clippers curse. Why. Cause I'm tired of Lavar trolling us over it.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I predict that Tex is going to confront someone about their prediction. Just messing Tex.
    Lol

The point of my post wasn’t to show who was right or wrong, props or credit but to highlight the Lakers incredible month. 5.5 games in which they played without AD, and still have 2 game left. This team is starting to get better slowly and improve chemistry. Plus I never play these little prediction games lol what was your guess for the month?
    My bad. Thought you were saying 10-2 was your prediction so far, you know since you posted it in the prediction thread lol.

10-2 is great but you know me, Im a championship or bust fan. Regular season wins against lesser talented teams doesn't do much for me. The Houston game was great to see cause like I've said, it was that best game IMO that I've seen LBJ play as a Laker. Too bad we got clobbered the very next game in Boston.

As for my prediction, I said 10-4 overall. Game to game I'm 10-2, had us losing to Houston and winning in Boston. I said we lose in Philly (that was before the Embiid injury) and to the Clippers. I wouldn't at all be surprised if Kawhi load manages the game, which would be a disrespectful slap in the face to our Lakers. Plus make a Lakers win meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Damn 10-3, beat these fckin clippers!!! I don't want to be right!

No one does! Lol

13. 02-03-2020, 12:36 AM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123