Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Wildcard Weekend - Seattle VS Eagles: Ginger Jesus' Debut vs Russ - LET'S GOOOOOO Ed.

NFC Wildcard Ė THROW THE RECORDS OUT THE WINDOW
    VS

Sunday, January 5th at 3:40PM CENTRAL
    TV: NBC

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Carson Wentz, QB #11 Ė 4,039 Yards / 27 TD 7 INT / 63.9 CMP% / 60.8 QB Rating
    Russell Wilson, QB #3 Ė 4,110 Yards / 31 TD 5 INT / 66.1 CMP% / 69.8 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Miles Sanders, RB #26 - 818 Yards / 179 Carries/ 4.6 YPC / 3 TD
    Marshawn Lynch, RB #24 Ė 34 Yards / 12 Carries / 2.8 YPC / 1 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Greg Ward, Jr., WR #84 - 28 Catches / 254 Yards / 1 TD
    Tyler Lockett, WR #16 - 82 Catches / 1,057 Yards / 8 TD

Tight End

~VS~

Zach Ertz, TE #86 - 88 Catches / 916 Yards / 6 TD
    Jacob Hollister, TE #48 - 41 Catches / 349 Yards / 3 TD

Kicker

~VS~

Jake Elliott, K #4 - 22 FGM / 26 FGA / 35 XPM / 37 XPA
    Jason Myers, K #5 - 23 FGM / 28 FGA / 40 XPM / 44 XPA
    Click For More Stats

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Itíll be a rough close game. Wentz is gonna have to do what heís done the past few weeks and then some. Potentially with his legs to steal first downs

I think theyíll have miles and Ertz back. Ideally lane. Though big V has been ok on the right. But seriously. Itís gonna live and die by the run game and wentz. Obviously the best way to survive this is for the run game to alleviate some pressure from wentz so he doesnít have to do everything. But this is borrowed time now. So Iím just happy wentz has gotten to experience all of this do or die stuff. Itís only positive

Isn't desean gonna be back now?

Seahawks are the team I wanted. We already faced them st home this year and they barely won nd we had like 5 turnovers. I expect the adjustments and for us to hopefully pull one off.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Wildcard Weekend - Seattle VS Eagles: Ginger Jesus' Debut vs Russ - LET'S GOOOOOO Ed.

Seahawks are the team I wanted. We already faced them st home this year and they barely won nd we had like 5 turnovers. I expect the adjustments and for us to hopefully pull one off.
    I think desean wasnít gonna go unless they get past the wild card round. If he goes I think itíll be ahead of schedule.

Seattle is who I wanted 1st round too and one of the reasons why is because if the eagles get past the wild card round, you would rather not play Seattle in Seattle. Very tough atmosphere there, especially in the playoffs, so I think eagles have a better chance playing them at the linc

Your baby can't do this

He's on IR.

Not eligible back yet. (next round )

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats

The Eagles signed running back Elijah Holyfield, son of boxer Evander Holyfield.

As everyone knows, this is Carson Wentz' first playoff game. We'll see how he reacts. Will he be a great leader or will he be too nervous?
    So far, it looks like Lane Johnson, Miles Sanders, Jordan Howard, and MAYBE Nelson Agholor will return.
    Zach Ertz is doubtful and may not return this year anymore.

Seattle does not appear to have much of a running game, except for Wilson. The Eagles defense is very good at stopping the run. If the Eagles are successful at stopping the run, then Wilson has to beat them. The Eagles will probably spy him and hopefully they will put a lot of pressure on him.
    The Seattle defense is one of the lower rated defenses in the league (26th). The Eagles need to put points on the board.

IF the Eagles win this game, then it looks like Desean Jackson will return. If he is 100% healthy, the Eagles could be THE best team in the NFC. The defense is already playing well and the offense could have most of it's weapons back.

We'll see Sunday. Let's Go Eagles.

Feeling that optimism again for this game. I just trust Wentz, man.

We win 24-17... and we get 10 back for the divisional round. All bets will be off.

#24ever

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Feeling that optimism again for this game. I just trust Wentz, man.

We win 24-17... and we get 10 back for the divisional round. All bets will be off.
    The problem is that Iím feeling optimistic too and usually when that happens, we lose.

My prediction is eagles win 20-13

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    The problem is that Iím feeling optimistic too and usually when that happens, we lose.

My prediction is eagles win 20-13
    I think the optimism comes from what I've wanted all along: other players getting a chance to shine with Wentz. The injuries have been a blessing in disguise, allows us to see what we have at the back of the roster and get rid of the force feeding mentality. Now Wentz has to go through his progressions and trust his receivers. We win this game and honestly I think we can beat anybody in front of us. Doug is coaching his *** off.

I am salivating at the thought of Desean with Greg Ward (as crazy as that sounds). I can see G Ward and Wentz becoming BFFs simply because they can gush over QB stuff. I got a chance to watch G Ward up close when he came to duel against Riley Ferguson at Memphis a couple years ago. Dude just wants to win.

#24ever

Seahawks 20-16. I trust Russell Wilson experience and play making ability more. Hope I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I think the optimism comes from what I've wanted all along: other players getting a chance to shine with Wentz. The injuries have been a blessing in disguise, allows us to see what we have at the back of the roster and get rid of the force feeding mentality. Now Wentz has to go through his progressions and trust his receivers. We win this game and honestly I think we can beat anybody in front of us. Doug is coaching his *** off.

I am salivating at the thought of Desean with Greg Ward (as crazy as that sounds). I can see G Ward and Wentz becoming BFFs simply because they can gush over QB stuff. I got a chance to watch G Ward up close when he came to duel against Riley Ferguson at Memphis a couple years ago. Dude just wants to win.
    Underrated aspect of this offensive turnaround. Wentz is spreading the ball around, dumping it off, seeing the whole field

Iím loving it. Heís doing what Iíve wanted all along. Making people around him better instead of sinking to the level of his weapons. Heís doing what franchise 100 million dollar QBs should be demanded of but most of the time arenít

Iím thrilled with wentz these last few weeks. Couldnít ask for more than elevating the offense further than it should be going with the players on it

we should win this game. Seattle has been a pretty lucky team this year squeaking by game after game to have that record make them look better than they are.

Let's ****ing go!!!

Ertz being out is huge, hope we get other players back yeesh.

Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    Let's ****ing go!!!

Ertz being out is huge, hope we get other players back yeesh.
    Where do you see Ertz is out?

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast