Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wild Card Round: Buffalo Bills (10-6) vs. Houston Oilers (10-6)

Game will be Saturday at 3:35 PM.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Game will be Saturday at 3:35 PM.
    We cannot lose this game Unless they blow us out. The season has already been a success. If we are within 1 score at the end of the game then it was also a successful post season imo.

Wish next season would start right now lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    We cannot lose this game Unless they blow us out. The season has already been a success. If we are within 1 score at the end of the game then it was also a successful post season imo.

Wish next season would start right now lmao.
    This one is tough to call. Win or lose, I think this game is going to be very close. Bovada has us as 3 point underdogs.

Texans are way better with Will Fuller, sounds like he is going to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Smuggler View Post
    Texans are way better with Will Fuller, sounds like he is going to play.
    Sounds like if he goes, he'll be less than 100%.

Sounds like Nsekhe, Lawson, Wallace are all less than 100% too. Stinks.

Anyone else find the timing of Daboll's interview with Cleveland kind of odd? The day after our wildcard game?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Smuggler View Post
    Sounds like Nsekhe, Lawson, Wallace are all less than 100% too. Stinks.

Anyone else find the timing of Daboll's interview with Cleveland kind of odd? The day after our wildcard game?
    I don’t think they will hire Daboll.

Well this is it. Our defense will keep us in it, but it’s all up to Allen being on Target now.

I want you all to remember what happened a few weeks ago, Rookie Drew Lock, 2nd career game, went to Houston with Denver’s offense, completely destroyed them with 30-points by halftime, 3 TDs, no sacks over 300 yards. There is absolutely no reason Drew Lock could do that with Denver’s players and for Allen to struggle today. Look at the game by game stats, Houston can’t stop intone on defense and are rated at the bottom of the league.. no excuses. 16-13 Buffalo

Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    Well this is it. Our defense will keep us in it, but it’s all up to Allen being on Target now.

I want you all to remember what happened a few weeks ago, Rookie Drew Lock, 2nd career game, went to Houston with Denver’s offense, completely destroyed them with 30-points by halftime, 3 TDs, no sacks over 300 yards. There is absolutely no reason Drew Lock could do that with Denver’s players and for Allen to struggle today. Look at the game by game stats, Houston can’t stop intone on defense and are rated at the bottom of the league.. no excuses. 16-13 Buffalo

Holy ****. That pass to duke. Sheesh...

The announcers really seem to be rooting for the Texans.

Well after Houston’s TD, that was the drive to show you all who Allen is. Or our we focusing only on the first drive of the game, calling it moral victory when all is said and done. Our defense needs more than field goals.

Well Allen had two chances to win this game, all he accomplished was giving the ball back twice and letting the defense rest for 1.30 seconds. If we win this game, your all smoking crack to give an iota of credit to Allen. This was a Trent Dilfer performance. No passes thrown over 15 yards, trying to nickel and dime the opposing defense, begging our defense and special teams to win.

Hey guys, Incase you needed this game to know, but hopefully you realize Josh Allen sucks and has sucked all year.

He beat several disastrous teams this season And I’ve laughed at all the praise. But let me guess, he caught a TD pass on the opening drive, led our stout defense to 3 40 yard field goals and you think he is good.

Now with 1.16 our defense gives Allen another chance. If we win, does he get any credit?

Screen pass wide open to Duke. A play that could have given us the yardage for another FG to win, being he was all alone with the nearest defender 10 yards away, and look what happens. Something I have said Allen was incapable of all year long, while everyone says he will learn. He throws it high and far wide. I guess he will learn next year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast