Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thought Rhule was the perfect guy for the spot, but he didn't even get through our front door. Says a lot about the franchise at this moment. Given everything that's happened thus far:

What we should have as a GM/HC combo: Louis Riddick & Josh McDaniels

What we will get: Dave Gettleman & Jason Garrett

We'll deserve the 5-11 season next year and start the process all over again.

Joe Judge.....oh boy here we go....

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...dge-head-coach

It's joe judge

Jason Garrett as an oc would be nice. Hire an expierenced DC as well.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Wtf

Don't worry. He's got this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhule wanted this job if all equal but the panthers gave him an insane offer so idk about the organization scaring anyone off.

As far as Judge goes wait and see. Mentored by BB and saban 38 no nonsense guy. Give him an experienced staff. Garrett at OC would be fine

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post

If that's the case, good. But man, Joe Judge?? I need to know more about this story.

One photo is BB on Judge.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Joe is also apparently a phenomenal teacher.

Makes me wonder. Because their was so much confusion, especially on the back end of the defense. Maybe they feel like his education background will be very helpful in teaching the younger guys, especially on the back end.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Another coach to add to the long list of HoF worthy coaches from the Belichick/Saban coaching tree. Legends of the coaching world like Shurmur, McDaniels, Kiffin, Gase, Crennel, Groh, Mangini, O'Brien. Exciting times lol.

Love it for many reasons:

- Panthers offer was insane and there no need for us to match that. Thereís a $6m buyout to Baylor. Thatís nuts.

- I prefer NFL level coaches not college.

-Comes from the most winning organization in the NFL.

- STs coach so he can lead and let the OC and DC do their things. Thatís what I loved about Coughlin. Didnít get overly involved in play design and calling. Just focused on the players and leading them.

- Hes getting his PHD and we need an educated leader to teach up our talent.

Only thing I donít like is he doesnít have HC experience at the nfl level and I wanted McCarthy or someone like that.

Donít love that he wants Garrett as OC. Whatevs

They need really good coordinators on this team. This man may be a great leader and coach for all we know, but we need absolutely terrific coordinators who are great day to day teachers for this young team.

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post

Canít be upset about us not matching this. Thatís insane

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Love it for many reasons:

- Panthers offer was insane and there no need for us to match that. Thereís a $6m buyout to Baylor. Thatís nuts.

- I prefer NFL level coaches not college.

-Comes from the most winning organization in the NFL.

- STs coach so he can lead and let the OC and DC do their things. Thatís what I loved about Coughlin. Didnít get overly involved in play design and calling. Just focused on the players and leading them.

- Hes getting his PHD and we need an educated leader to teach up our talent.

Only thing I donít like is he doesnít have HC experience at the nfl level and I wanted McCarthy or someone like that.

Donít love that he wants Garrett as OC. Whatevs

Had to get used to it for half an hour since it didnít expect it at all, but I completely agree with everything you said.

Especially the part about being a leader of men. Weíve tried elevating competent coordinators to HC position two times in a row, and what we got was a ****** head coach in over their head because they werenít able to be HC and play caller at the same time.

If heís able to get good coordinators count me excited.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast