Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Raiders resign G Incognito

Vic Tafur reporting the Raiders resigned Guard Richie Incognito. 2 years, 14 million total.

This means our starting OL is set for next season already

Miller/Incognito/Hudson/Jackson/Brown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like that they didn't fart around with this.

good .... Richie played at a very high level for coming off the couch. He should be even better next year. Continuity also helps.

wouldn’t surprise me to see them get rid of Jackson. Good signing, he was a beast.

Everyone still remember those clowns on here not wanting us to sign him hahaha clowns

Now we just need a QB to take advantage of all the time they have in the pocket..

I've backed up Carr for a long time. I think it's time for the Raiders move on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Great news. Hated seeing Carr on his *** when Richie was out

I think its a bit of an overpay. I think he would have had a hard time getting more than a 1 year deal for 5M max on the open market given his age and history. That being said I am not upset about this. I think they are rewarding him for being underpaid this year and I also think they liked the way he helped to mentor some of the younger linemen. In short I think he is more valuable to us than he would be to a new team.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Now we just need a QB to take advantage of all the time they have in the pocket..

I've backed up Carr for a long time. I think it's time for the Raiders move on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Exactly. For such a losing qb, he’s had a great OL most of his career.

I like Incognito, he is a mauler.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I like Incognito, he is a mauler.
    Smart technician uses clever leverage and timing. Reputation of toughness is just a bonus but don’t be fooled he’s elite clever

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Smart technician uses clever leverage and timing. Reputation of toughness is just a bonus but don’t be fooled he’s elite clever
    I agree

"...prone to stoogery.".

I have to admit I was one of the early skeptics of this acquisition. But Incognito, from most accounts, has been solid in the locker room and community. He's earned my respect as an Oakland Raider and I'll gladly take that plate of crow now.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I have to admit I was one of the early skeptics of this acquisition. But Incognito, from most accounts, has been solid in the locker room and community. He's earned my respect as an Oakland Raider and I'll gladly take that plate of crow now.
    Caw....caw....caw!!!!!

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Good man. Sadly The ones who’ve earned a lifetime supply are still chirping on other threads as if their predictions never fail lol

Their technique is to ignore their crow long enough until said player retires fails eventually or has a mishap of form they then miraculously notice this thread and claim victory from the jaws of defeat geniuses
    Last edited by Inspector; 01-09-2020 at 07:00 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast