Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I mean, they won't trade him. The 3 remaining fans here in the Twin Cities would probably revolt. But it doesn't matter anyways, Towns is a big whiny beta fish, and hasn't shown the balls to do anything but put up great stats in the regular season, piling up on bad teams and shrinking when the likes of Embiid, or any other in your face big shows up. I like KAT and all, but he isn't a franchise player, and the Wolves are so effed roster wise, coach wise, and history wise, who fkin cares if they trade him.
    In that case wouldn't it be wise to trade him for as many picks and young prospects possible?

If they do trade him I actually see OKC being the team that can offer them the most

Whoever trades for him is going to get burned.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Thybull and simmons for KAT and Teague. Not gonna happen because KAT and Jojo hate each other but would stil be fascinating as big ole kitty kat can stretch the floor.
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

I'd love Kitty Kat in MKE but we don't have the assets.
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    I honestly think that Celtics are one of the teams that has assets to do this, but at what cost? We've all seen the package AD brought back, don't see it being anything less for KAT.
    Smart, Tatum, Williams III, Langford and the Memphis pick for towns and a role player?

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Smart, Tatum, Williams III, Langford and the Memphis pick for towns and a role player?
    I will take that trade gladly as a Celtics fan

I can see Boston trying to jump on this (they have great defensive schemes, that could partially make up for KAT's issues).

I heard that Toronto is keeping an eye on it too, but who the **** would we offer that would make the Wolves interested? Lowry/Gasol or Ibaka/Picks? I mean, Vanvleet and OG might be of interest, but Vanvleet is a UFA after this year, and I think OG is coming up on a RFA deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    I'd love Kitty Kat in MKE but we don't have the assets.
    That would be outright terrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I will take that trade gladly as a Celtics fan
    New Orleans was another team I thought of that could translate Towns' skillset into contention. How about Favors, Ball, Ingram, Hayes, Hart and a first-rounder for Towns, Covington and Napier?

Sun's offer

Ayton (21)
    Bridges (23)
    + the expiring contract of Tyler Johnson
    & 2 unprotected future first round picks.
    Suns also include Kiminsky to make salaries work out to $38 mill

For Towns & Covington $38 mill

Minni gets to rebuild around Ayton with the added picks plus their own, and get Bridges who is still young as well

Suns pair Towns up with Booker and reunites Kat with Rubio and Saric who are also familiar with Covington. They would keep Oubre as well in this scenario.

I think it might be a win win for both teams. Well the Twolves don't win but atleast they would get two rookie contracts with high upside and two picks and some 20 million coming the books
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 01-02-2020 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    New Orleans was another team I thought of that could translate Towns' skillset into contention. How about Favors, Ball, Ingram, Hayes, Hart and a first-rounder for Towns, Covington and Napier?
    I don't think the Pelicans would move Ingram who's a perfect compliment to Zion. Also with wiggens and Ingram being shoot first guys that play the same position there wouldn't be enough ball for them on the same court

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    You live in Apple Valley if I remember correctly?? Dude, the fans here are done with the Wolves. Literally nobody cares, or actively that is. Who cares what they do. Seriously
    I still care. Either I root for the Wolves or I don't pay attention to the NBA at all(besides Luka), so it's an easy choice as I do like basketball.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I don't think the Pelicans would move Ingram who's a perfect compliment to Zion. Also with wiggens and Ingram being shoot first guys that play the same position there wouldn't be enough ball for them on the same court
    I agree with that, the Wolves would have to move Wiggins(which I hope they do soon regardless if it's possible).

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

I still care. Either I root for the Wolves or I don't pay attention to the NBA at all(besides Luka), so it's an easy choice as I do like basketball.
    I know it man. We have discussed this in the Wolves forum to some degree. I don't watch any basketball anymore for the most part. Not NBA for sure. I haven't tuned into a Wolves game in over a month, and outside of attending the Clippers game, haven't seen more than 10 quarters this year. Last year, I probably watched 4-5 full games, and another 20 games partially. Dude I used to watch 70+ Wolves games a year, religiously. For 20 years.

Wiggins was the cherry on top, but obviously my disinterest level started before that. I remember calling my buddy when we "landed" Mike James haha. Now I don't give a **** if they trade Towns for Rudy Gay for example. My level of trust in the team is gone, and I don't get an ounce of enjoyment from the NBA anymore.

I like basketball. Or at least used to. I cringe thinking about the possibility of my kids playing it. I don't want to spend anymore time near a basketball court than I already have to be honest.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I agree with that, the Wolves would have to move Wiggins(which I hope they do soon regardless if it's possible).
    I don't see another package the Pelicans could put together — aside from trading Zion — that comes near Towns' value. Wiggins wouldn't be a great fit, but when is he? He'd be Ingram's side banana just like was with Towns, until the Timbervolves figure out how to offload him.
    If you're New Orleans trading for Towns, it's based on a package around Ingram or Zion. There's no other way.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast